Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Help! What band is this?

Last.fm search doesn't list bands with less than 5 listeners (or something like that). So yeah, you need to manually enter the band name into the URL.

Also, when I opened the last.fm page of ラスピナ I noticed that I am one of the 2 listeners there (LOL). Apparently I only scrobbled it once and I don't even remember it, which doesn't bode well, but yeah.... I'll look and see if I still have the song lying around and will upload it then.

@sume7, I don't think so since not any of the members seems to resemble Satoshi, and if you look at the vid the guy doesn't even sound like Satoshi

@sume7, I don't think so since not any of the members seems to resemble Satoshi, and if you look at the vid the guy doesn't even sound like Satoshi

Because he left the band early and they got a new vocalist. (And I'm not sure what video you are referring to, but the video linked at last.fm obviously isn't from the vk band... it's not even japanese, lol.)

So yes, I believe that is Satoshi's ex-band, but after he already left them.

Here's some references:

Visunavi

Vkdb

Some remains of ther OHP

Because he left the band early and they got a new vocalist. (And I'm not sure what video you are referring to, but the video linked at last.fm obviously isn't from the vk band... it's not even japanese, lol.)

So yes, I believe that is Satoshi's ex-band, but after he already left them.

Here's some references:

Visunavi

Vkdb

Some remains of ther OHP

Thanks Champ

Guest Magatsu

Who is this guy??

thanks

I don't know who he is.

seriously? (wonders why noone else answered yet)

Vo: 狂太郎-KYOTARO- (Volark → √eight → Black:List →

disappeared , fans missed him & found he is a host now →

the new word CULTURE → Cockroach)

once there was a game in old tainted world ,find the band. it would be cool if someone made that again. xD

or find the jrocker xD

Anyone knows the name of these bands?

oJ9QlPtZ_vE

and

RPPjxWES9h8

^ I'm fairly certain that the first one is JackRose. Don't know the other one, sorry.

Ah I´ve heard of them before.. But I didn´t know it was them in the video.

Thanks! (:

I LOL'D!

I like how locals just casually walk between the girls and the band in the second video. Thank God bands don't do that in Seattle.

I know right! I noticed that like two years ago when I first saw these kind of vids. All these girls were headbanging and some guy just walks between the girls and the band like /care.

Second one could be PRIMEADDICT, they kinda sound alike, but I'm really not sure. I also couldn't tell by the looks.

Yeah you´re right, their music does sound alike..

but they look a lot different.

hahaha I love the headbanging on the streets with people just casually passing by XD

Sign in to follow this