Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Help! What band is this?

Ok the purppose of this thread is if you have a band and the name is in kana or whatever, and you can't figure out who they are, or if you have a picture or something and you want to know who the band is, we can try to figure it out in this thread, lol. So I'll go first...

So I have this single I downloaded on my roommate's laptop, and I don't remember who it is and the name is in kana: ?? I'm not sure who it is, so I went to Last.FM to look, and they have nothing about them, but there is this picture.

472037.jpg

Single name: (2007.03.21) ??????

Are you sure, because I've never heard of a band named Guiro and I haven't downloaded any other bands that I didn't know for a while now.

Hmm that's weird, I've never heard of that band before, I wonder if there's another name they go by or something...

when u translate the kana u get guiro but i don't think thats their name. like when u google it and last.fm it lol, u get a picture of an instrument and websites for instruments or something.

472037.jpg

Single name: (2007.03.21) ˆÅ‚̃Vƒ“ƒ{ƒ‹

the dude in the upper left kindda looks like Kanon of An Cafe

Ok this sucks, now after finding out who they are, I can't find the files anymore, lol.

Edit: Oh wait, I just read the first post, it's on my roommate's laptop, can anyone upload this for me? lol

Ok new band, what does this one say:

????????

When it scrobbled on Last.FM it has nothing about it, 0 scrobbles too. This is what the single is called:

???

Uh...sure. They have La;cen-zhow... and Dali as their audioleaf friends, so yeah, I'll try it, thanks.

The first one is kinarura or Kenllre, if I'm not mistaken..

My Japanese skills = crap.

Second one, I can't say.. Kanji is like, evil.. lol

Oh ok you're right about the first one it's Kenllre, they pretty much turned into heidi. now though, but yeah they were on my Last.FM never really listened to them much, but they're supposed to be pretty good.

Sign in to follow this