zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

don't you think it's ironic that some people that

against rooster fight, dog fight and the like but enjoyed

watching Pokemon? :D

don't you think it's ironic that some people that

against rooster fight, dog fight and the like but enjoyed

watching Pokemon? :D

Pokemon are not real so it is okay. Better you pit virtual creatures together than real ones. :)

no, no. It's not real. It's just the idea that making it ironic. It's still 2 cartoons animal that forced (?) to do duel. You got me?

no, no. It's not real. It's just the idea that making it ironic. It's still 2 cartoons animal that forced (?) to do duel. You got me?

I understood. I was just writing my thoughts about it.

It seems, that FACT magazine has again chosen an underground and not-so-well-known artist/album as the best of the year. I like Forest Swords, but there were far more releases during the year.

Also, I should order the latest COILHOUSE issues.

^Don't need mp3 player!! just buy handphone(gadgets) which can store up to 16gb/8gb !!! like me(8 gig is enuf) :D

OMFG.fucking college will be in 2 weeks more and I'M NOT WELL PREPARED!!!

After looking at rui from Chemical Pictures a lot, I'm starting to think that's he's half while O__O

I feel like it's a ridiculous thought because that makes CPS full of white/half-white members

But but but... he always looks pale and his eyes are HUGE

Well that's why this thought ends up in the random thoughts thread -_-;

^ doing many frames is indeed quite an effort! But it's worth it :D

Don't you hate it when you waited for a text reply for 5 hrs,

and the only thing you can read just an "k"

WTF?!! Can't anyone type more characters these days? D:

friend canceled plans on me..........I feel like complete shit.......huge things to do list.........fuck can't get out of bed.......need to refill cellphone................need to switch shitty talk/text plan......need to go to bank.........need to get doctors note...........need to call back 4 people........ugh fuck I don't wanna get up..........just wanna sleep...........

I'll have to spend the new year eve alone, since I have to work on Friday and my mom's going to beach on Thursday. Hope pizzeria'll be open until 19:00.

I wish some people would use use their heads and actually think about how their actions affect other people. Some people are highly annoying and yet they fail to realize it - even after they've been notified of their actions SEVERAL times. T__________________T