Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

OZ new maxi single "STIGMA" release

it is announced at OZ one-man live "DUAL VISION" at Niigata GOLDEN PIGS BLACK STAGE at 2011/12/23 that their new maxi single "STIGMA" will be released at 2012/03/21 (3 TYPE, 2 songs, 1,050yen each)

btw they will hold their one-man live "烙印(rakuin)~REAL CORRUPTION~" at Shibuya TAKE OFF 7 at 2012/07/15 and their one-man live "烙印(rakuin)~DEEPER THAN SKIN~" at Shibuya TAKE OFF 7 at 2012/07/16

3 types? Really? I used to love that they only did the one type singles with the 2 type albums but now they're just doing the regular visual kei milking. I'm disappointed in their milking but hopefully it will be as usual with -OZ- it will still be a somewhat decent release.

For a little while before VERSUS -OZ- did the whole "two type" release idea. I suppose they're just expanding upon it now. Also when reading it I thought that they'd all have the same title track and a different B-side but then that doesn't make sense because then each single would have a completely different tracklist (so then it's like they're releasing three singles on the same day). If it's that it's not that bad but then like someone else said, why not just make a mini?

Then again they only do this because they know we'll buy into it no matter how much we dislike it. :[ Tentatively looking forward to it but Souga didn't do much for me. Maybe STIGMA will.

Won't care about milking since I don't buy singles after all

Go go -OZ- ! I liked Souga alot (except Ecdysis) so I am looking forward to this.

Please do not criticize OZ, VK market is that.

So popular and great bands like Sadie, Deathgaze, MUCC, Dir en Grey, Acid black cherry and The gazette released many versions of his singles. I hope they are 6 different songs, and not as some releases from other bands that change only one song.

Anyway for my OZ is still a great band, I have never been disappointed and I will always support.

Please read this interview http://www.jame-world.com/us/articles-7 ... cords.html

2 new songs per version would've been promoted as 3 seperate 2-song singles with release dates most likely spread out over the course of 2 months or so.

Like mentioned before in this topic, this is just typical moneymilking with as few new material as possible. Another option would've been creating 2 more songs to release a 6-song mini-album. But that wouldn't be as profitable I guess.

Not like I'd buy any of the singles if they continue with their boring music streak. They better release something good now.

Trusty... Lol...

My excitement for this is lukewarm. I really love this band and always hope they'll blow me away again, but the last time I was captivated by their music was Versus. Nothing has impressed me since, unfortunately.

Aww. They look like a hardcore Elvis Nine. :'D

eww. no. a9 wishes they could look this good.

may i remind you of little old lady saga's fashion-faux pas

46a8acf5a3_63367936_o2.jpg

Sign in to follow this