Sign in to follow this  
zombie8mylunch

MAXIMUM THE HORMONE

I agree too. They are pretty awesome. Though if you have their discography and play it on winamp, they sound more repetitive than freaking Killswitch Engage.

YES! THEY ARE SO GOOD! Very very awesome.

Their bassist is god. Seriously.

I have them on my mp3 player all the time when i'm going to work. haha

I don't know is it just me or do all their songs sound the same?

lol no your not the only one ...i love them but yea alot of their songs kind of sound the same...but i can't help but love them they remind me of SOAD and that's like my favorite american band ... the only thing holding MTH from being higher on my list of jp bands though is for that one reason that alot of their songs sound the same...but they are still freaken aawesome

Well.. ok, they may sound a bit alike.

But it's like unfade.

Their regular songs sounds like each one, but their bests really stands out.

Well.. ok, they may sound a bit alike.

But it's like unfade.

Their regular songs sounds like each one, but their bests really stands out.

Yeah I agree with you, lol.

What's a really good MTH song though, like the one I really like is "Zetsubo Billy" or w/e the ending to Death Note was.

Oh man, I love these guys...

I just wish there were more translated lyrics available besides their anime songs...

I HAD a site with the untranslated lyrics on them, though.. Wonder if anyone can translate...

Probably their 5 hits... :P I love them too, but some of their less popular songs do sound a lot alike at times. The songs on their one demo/first album suck. D:

no they've been around for awhile ^^ they just now got pretty popular from the 2 deathnote songs =]

Oh really?

Hmm, well typical they get noticed for the Death Note songs. >>;

I hope they continue with good songs though, I honestly love all I've heard [which I got more songs 8D].

I know we have a lot of their stuff up here... it's where I got the demo/album I dislike. XD Go page by page until you find it. Just ask for a reup if the DL is down.

Daaaamn...

Translations for these guys are REALLY rare, I mean, the only songs that I can find translations of are the death note songs.. And the one for that Mahjong anime.

:<

I want more lyrics~

Wow, perhaps I'm sweeping dust from another thread of a band that I'm an enormous fan of :)

I keep looking forward their new album, because I'm sure that it's going to come out in the next year. So far all what I found is their incoming tours, but after 5 years it's finally the time!

Yeah, it would be definitely time! I hope they can get it together. Their last single was pretty good (as always).

Maybe a bit of a thread-revival: what are you guys' fave MTH albums? :)

Personally I'm most fond of Kusoban and Rockinpo goroshi, those are jam-packed with short to-the-point and hard-hitting (and most importantly, incredibly catchy) tunes! Mimi kajiru and Buiikikaesu ain't bad either but the former suffers from bad production and the latter has been always too long for me (if they cut down one minute from each song it would be heavenly though).

So Kusoban / Rockinpo goroshi for me. :rawk:

Sign in to follow this