Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

NIGHTMARE new single release

They were just trying to fool us, but now the avex syndrome is starting to show.

MONEY WHORING THE SHIT OUT OF OUR ARTISTS. First D, now Nightmare.

Agreeing with Sai, but of course if the music's good and they deliver I have no problem with it. However, this is incredibly soon. I mean just... Just ridiculously soon. I've never seen music released this swiftly from one artist. Even Rihanna takes it slower than this. I'm interested to see if it's going to totally blow or not.

a) It's not a fast announcemet because it has not been announced - just leaked.

B) They have been doing studio work for two years in order to reboot the band. You can call it leftovers or long therm goal.

c) Yeah, avex is pretty much moneywhoring them. But hey, they chose to move there and ot's allways nice to have more releases if the quality does not drop.

Expecting an official OHP update on this close to late January next year.

I couldn't care less for both bands, so here's an unreleated question, since you mentioned D as part of avex:

Didn't D leave avex/were kicked off/whatever ?

I couldn't care less for both bands, so here's an unreleated question, since you mentioned D as part of avex:

Yes that's correct, D left avex themselves, but what I meant was that when they were still on avex, they had so many releases in a short period of time that it wasn't even funny anymore. Luckily with D it wasn't a big dilemma since they kept delivering good material, but for Nightmare I'm a bit worried.

Yes that's correct, D left avex themselves, but what I meant was that when they were still on avex, they had so many releases in a short period of time that it wasn't even funny anymore. Luckily with D it wasn't a big dilemma since they kept delivering good material, but for Nightmare I'm a bit worried.

Is there any proof that D left avex themselves ?

I mean, why would they leave Japan's biggest label ?

Yes, it was quite vague at first, but now it's certain they left avex themselves. In fact, I have proof (I feel like a prosecutor right now) it was their own decision. On Asagi and HIDE-ZOU's diary on their official OHP was a message about the whole affair. A friend of mine translated it and Asagi and HIDE-ZOU both said they had left avex themselves. It was because avex was forcing them into directions they didn't want to go. For example, they wanted D to release even more within a shortl span of time and they got into an argument because of that, because Asagi (as the band leader) stated that if D wanted to produce music with love and care it couldn't be within such a short time span. Avex apparently didn't seem to care, so they left.

Also, if said user has any questions about this matter, I'd like to ask him to continue this through PM or go to D's artist topic in the Artists section. This thread is about NIGHTMARE and their new single release, not why D left avex trax.

Yes, it was quite vague at first, but now it's certain they left avex themselves. In fact, I have proof (I feel like a prosecutor right now) it was their own decision. On Asagi and HIDE-ZOU's diary on their official OHP was a message about the whole affair. A friend of mine translated it and Asagi and HIDE-ZOU both said they had left avex themselves. It was because avex was forcing them into directions they didn't want to go. For example, they wanted D to release even more within a shortl span of time and they got into an argument because of that, because Asagi (as the band leader) stated that if D wanted to produce music with love and care it couldn't be within such a short time span. Avex apparently didn't seem to care, so they left.

Also, if said user has any questions about this matter, I'd like to ask him to continue this through PM or go to D's artist topic in the Artists section. This thread is about NIGHTMARE and their new single release, not why D left avex trax.

I see. As I said, I couldn't care less about both bands, so, since my question is now answered, there's no need for spamming this thread anymore. Sorry for that.

The new album was great, as well as their latest singles. I don't know why but their Avex releases sound great to me, and the pace is not forced at all, so looking forward~

New single titled mimic & release on 2012/02/29

info10001845_pc.jpg

Type A (+DVD)

CD

01. mimic

02. PARANOID

DVD

mimic MUSIC VIDEO

Type B (+DVD)

CD

01. mimic

02. PARANOID

DVD

PARANOID MUSIC VIDEO

Type C

01. mimic

02. PARANOID

03. Honesty

I actually really like that cover art!! However, the single itself I have lukewarm excitement for as I'm still on the high from the album. This is entirely too soon after the release of a full album.

There's also an almost full radio rip of the a-side on youtube, but the quality is pretty low and it has voiceovers for the most part. I think the song seems to be nice and the bass sounds reallly cool in this one. Really looking forward to the full single.

Sign in to follow this