Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

THE KIDDIE (キディ)

D'aww thanks Sai~! :'D Most people can't handle it IRL though. xD

Anyway yinz gaiz, what are your favorite b-sides? I love all their songs. ;__; So I can never pick.

Hmmm, I'll just tell you my favorite songs, period, haha.

-青 (little senobi version. FUCK THE RERECORDING!)

-Plastic Art

-one and only (Recording is actually quite good! I liked the way they changed it.)

-NOAH (a classic)

-4F9 (omg, I'm just rediscovering this song. I don't know why I didn't love this one before)

-panorama (so cheesily good)

-HANA

-STEADY

-teenageZ

-マイガール (the intro reminds me so much of Katamari Damacy music)

I haven't listened to any of their singles since they've been major, so I'm guessing I'm missing at least a few good b-sides. Gonna check those out soon. How about you, Maiku?

I'm guessing I'm missing at least a few good b-sides.

You should definitely check out their latest b-sides, especially shooting star and 風のエレジー. Both are among my favorite songs from them.

Your favorites are a lot of my favorites. ;O;

4f9 is so pretty. ;O; OMG.

Right now I REALLY dig the song BEAMING. xD It's so great. xD LETS GET HAPPY ON THE RAINBOW~! xD

The b-sides to Nutty Nasty were pretty fun. :'D AND. SHOOTING STAR FROM THE SMILE SINGLE.

NH9JDs5u08w

BWAAA~! <3 <3 ;~; WHY ARE THEY SO GREAT?

EDIT: OMG SAISHUU WAS RECOMMENDING SHOOTING STAR AT THE SAME TIME AS ME.

Thanks for the tips, guyz! Okay, I'm all caught up on the Kiddie's major releases and I must say... I enjoyed the full singles much more than I thought I would. Tbh, their title tracks (smile, calling, Nutty Nasty; and that abomination "God bless you!!!") are the worst things they've done since going major, but the b-sides were awesome! Sure there's some filler, but I found just about every track to be at least decent.

As you mentioned, shooting star is beauty.

Other new favorites are 泡とサイダー, グリムキャット, the entire 美しきREDRUM single, and shockingly Sun'z up!

Definitely have a newly rejuvenated love for the Kiddie/ i hope the album is gonna be good, even though the title scares me!

Awww you don't like God Bless You? ;__;

Also, I took a screenshot of the new look so I could add it here... And when I upload it to tiny pic... THIS IS WHAT SHOWED UP. LOLOL

2vcgdps.jpg

every song by THE KIDDIE is great, period.

and lol that pic, i have no words. ( ̄∇ ̄)

TOTALLY~! :'D Alice Nine and THE KIDDIE are my all time favs. And then there are the ones in my sig that I enjoy a lots. 8D What else you like yo? 8D

Well as you might know my favourite band is D <33 But maybe we'd better continue this in the shoutbox, my list isn't really related to this topic xD

I. Can. Not. Wait. For. The. New. Album.

Like seriously. I want all these new tracks and wanna see the new PV. Supposedly it's directed by the same person that did the Nutty Nasty pv. So I'm guessing that it'll be visually stunning~. Just like their new look~.

HOLY FUCK THANKS MASAMUNE. I LOVE YOU. ;O; AND. THIS. I'M SO EXCITED. OMG. IT'S AWESOME. ;O;

Must invent time machine and speed up time to release date.

Sign in to follow this