Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

THE KIDDIE (キディ)

The effects on the video are really cool I think. I feel like I'm tripping when I watch it. xD THE KIDDIE has discovered psychedelics? xD It's very nice sounding so far and I love it. ;__; Yusa's engrish is pretty great~. The melody is adorable. ;__;

I want more previews! I remember nearly creaming in my pants when I heard the preview of Plasma on the previous album.

I want more previews! I remember nearly creaming in my pants when I heard the preview of Plasma on the previous album.

Plasma is one of my favs to sing. ;__; I can sing it by heart. It's soooo great~. I really liked it when I heard the previews too. Twas awesome amazing. For some reason I really wanna hear Mr.Firebird. xD

Awesome! The person said he/she is uploading the entire album but he/she said that before tumblr deleted his/her download post :(

Awesome! The person said he/she is uploading the entire album but he/she said that before tumblr deleted his/her download post :(

Oh nooo~. ;O; Guess we'll have to wait for Masa-tama to share~!

If this person keeps sharing all the songs throughout the week I might be able to put them together in one file. I have an add-on for firefox with extra scripts which enables me to download songs from tumblr. I got the first three songs of the album through there.

If this person keeps sharing all the songs throughout the week I might be able to put them together in one file. I have an add-on for firefox with extra scripts which enables me to download songs from tumblr. I got the first three songs of the album through there.

Bwaaa~! Cool add ons~. The only ones I got are for icefilms and getting rid of LSO's. Ahaha.

I love the quality of the songs s/he put up. 8D Can't wait fo moar~. 8D

Mr.firebird is AMAZING. May even be my fav song from the album and I haven't heard the others yet. ;O;

OMG Mr.firebird is soooo awesome!!! I wonder why I am so broke T.T!! I was totally gonna buy this album, but I need to save up for ScReW's concert and... T.T shit! hahaha

Yay~! CaRaN likes Mr.Firebird too~! It's such an amazing song. 8D I was thoroughly surprised by it's amazingness. Dunno why. I should already be expecting THE KIDDIE to blow me away at all times. XD I wish I had money to buy the album as well. ;__;

Ripped it as well. If they keep posting every song I'll put them together in one file and then we'll have the album in one file in 320.

Akane Sasu Sora, Ochiru Kage is fucking beautiful. ;__; I can't handle thisssssssssss. OMG. <3 <3 <3

OMG YOU GUYS. REISAI NO MEGAMI IS THE BEST EVER.

Everytime I listen to these guys I just fall in love with the sound. ;__; <3 <3

So excited for the new double PV single thinger. ;O;

I can't wait for the new single~.

This song was written and composed by THE KIDDIE. :'D

H7WChXaO_gY

Sign in to follow this