Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

The Crap Game!

:soam::staru: THE CRAP GAME! :DUUR::llama:

How it works:

1. Go to this page: http://www.last.fm/listen/globaltags/Crap

2. A random song will play that has been tagged "crap" on last.fm. (You don't need to be a member of last.fm for that.) The stuff you can get can range from mainstream to outright hilarious.

3. Listen to the song.

4. Copy and paste band and song name and give a short review (a sentence or two) and your verdict: Crap or not crap? (Additionally, it would be a good idea to include a link to a Youtube video or similar, if you can find one, so that other people can check it out we well. If you can't find a streaming link, you can just link their last.fm profile. This part is optional though.)

5. No flaming, insults and stuff. Even if you disagree with the assessment of a user whether something is crap or not, this is NOT the thread to fight over it. This is supposed to be a fun thread, if it does get out of hand, I will terminate the game at once. If anything, I hope this game will show how subjective labels like "crap" are.

All clear? Then I will make the start.

I got....

My opinion: Well, I'm not an avid CoB fan, although I do like some of their songs. I didn't know this one before, but it seems like very typical CoB song to me. It was reasonably catchy, not very original, but still, not crap.

I think the song was definitely overplayed, but the group was pretty unique at a time of what I thought was peak MTV-shittiness. (I was wrong, it's gotten worse, haha). I'm not a huge fan, but imo, definitely not crap.

i like the song's dugdugdug of drums, the voice is somewhat repetitive, no solos. very ordinary but not crap.

The Brentwood - Shat My Pants

[attachment=0]SHAT.jpg[/attachment]

I don't know, man. This is a joke song,

so i cannot be serious about it. Toilet humour song that is.

It sounded like old skool music,

which added the more funny part into it.

And since it makes me laughed, i say this is not crap.

just don't hear it when/if you about to take your meal!

The Brentwood - Shat My Pants

[attachment=0]SHAT.jpg[/attachment]

I don't know, man. This is a joke song,

so i cannot be serious about it. Toilet humour song that is.

It sounded like old skool music,

which added the more funny part into it.

And since it makes me laughed, i say this is not crap.

just don't hear it when/if you about to take your meal!

I got the exact same song! And I have the exact same review as Chianti, this is not supposed to be taken seriously

Sign in to follow this