Sign in to follow this  
clow_eriol

Mucc - Arcadia Feat. DAISHI DANCE

Bravo!!

It's a good single better than I expected.

01. アルカディア (Arcadia). It's electronic music not like the sound of KARMA album, this track it's much better than all shit from the last album. I really enjoyed! despite of I really miss the sound of mucc before karma. 4/5

02. NAME. A ballad so peacefully, the most important for me on this song its the fact that they're no using electronical effects like the 1st track, for first time in this single you can listen the bass and guitar!!. That's maybe a chance to return this kind of so9und and music. 5/5

03. FUZZ -THUNDER GROOVE VER.- At the beginning I said "WOOO a BR000TAL version of fuzz" that was awesome!!. After that It's a english version of the original with a different vocal tone an I think they added more velocity to the song. 5/5

Overall I found this single quite good, even better than what I expected!

Arcadia featuring DAISHI DANCE is an okay song. I don't have any problem with the sound or instrumentation (it sounds so fresh!) but I feel something is missing - maybe it could've had a more powerful high point/chorus/whatever. It's nice to listen to it still. I first thought NAME would be a bit too syrupy for my tastes, but Tatsurou's beautiful vocals won me over in an instant - I usually don't like ballad-like songs, but this one is very tastefully done, great job. The new FUZZ sounds badass as hell, lovin' the different tempo and added gang vocals. This would really rip in a live setting.

Good one. Looking forward to their future releases to hear how they will expand on this sound.

- Arcadia is still boring. They should have collab'd with 中田ヤスタカ instead.

- NAME is decent...but there's something I don't like about Tatsu's singing. Can't think of a word prob bc lack of coffee...uh

- New FUZZ, on the other hand, is fucking awesome. It kinda makes the whole single, tbh. Like a brand new song. lovelovelove

Great single! Already liked Arcadia before, it's a really trippy song, fun to listen to. NAME is a great ballad, Tatsurou's great at making the music emotional with his vocals, and it does just that in this song. FUZZ thunderbeat was really OMG BR00TAL at the beginning, made even better an already great song.

Arcadia - Just horrible, so bad i couldn't even get through the whole song.

NAME - Not too bad, a bit boring but tatsu's voice is so good its hard not to like.

FUZZ - Loved this song, the beggining was awesome!

6/10

Arcadia - Amazing song, love the piano and the beats together. They should work with DASHI DANCE again! 5/5

Name - Okay song, i have always liked MUCC's ballads, but this is not so memorable, maybe i should listen to it more. 3/5

FUZZ - Did not like it the first time i heard it. Now i can't get it out of my head. It has got more energy into it than the original and its great to hear Tama from ROACH doing some screams at the start :D 5/5

so overall 4/5

I am the only whone who really hate arcadia ?

or should I give this song just more trys ?

Name is just an okay song...but not that awesome...

Fuzz is the only song who saved that release for me... just an awesome song !!!

its bad ass ~

All overall its.... 3/5

No, you're not the only one. I'm up for the bands I follow to do a fair bit of experimentation but that doesn't mean I'll like everything they crap out. The nicest part of Arcadia was the piano. This is a step up from Karma in that it isn't a complete train wreck and I didn't rush to turn off the music but MUCC themselves failed to make an impression on me. Similarly, Name bores the crap out of me. I'm not really a fan of MUCC ballads though, so this does not surprise me. Lastly, the new version of FUZZ didn't win me over like the original did years ago. It's the song that woke me up from my contentment coma to have me realize this single was done, so that's worth a mention at least.

This one didn't hit it out the park but they didn't strike out either. I suppose a lot of my disappointment comes from me being over MUCC since Kyuutai. No rating but just general ho-hum feelings all around.

Sign in to follow this