Sign in to follow this  
Guest pixyfalse01.

凛 (Lin) European Tour 2012 February

凛 KISAKI's new band after Phantasmagoria coming to Europe for 4 gigs.

25.2.2012 Bochum

26.2.2012 Paris

2 more dates coming soon

The organizer is same with Nega, Steff AstanMagazin.

Official HP

February 25 is on a Friday but the exact same date as the Satsuki and Kaya coupling tour...

KISAKI EXPECTS ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM AND SATSUKI + KAYA?

February 25 is on a Friday but the exact same date as the Satsuki and Kaya coupling tour...

KISAKI EXPECTS ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM AND SATSUKI + KAYA?

No, Feb 25 is on a Saturday^^

So you can also go to Sats and Kaya on Friday in Cologne :)

Sai, are you living in Germany? xD

From the organisers facebook:

Because of personal reasons, LIN / RIN will not be able to come in February.

Undercode Production just told me about this via e-mail.

In February no LIN / RIN . The tour is pushed to summer 2012.

The place of LIN / RIN will be taken by a band called MEGAROMANIA

This is what Undercode have decided...

shit=p i wanted to see Lin sooooo bad

They call this a tour? lol.

second this. I am fucking tired to see just Northen Europe and 2-3 dates. This is not an European Tour. This is just a bonus/day-of in Europe. And Bochum is really far, couldn't they do at least Munich? Same for Paris, why can't they put another French date which is more Southern like Lyon? Since it's in the same days of Kaya x Satsuki I won't go, I really hope to go to another UCP concert anyway... I wonder why he didn't cancel the tour at all -_- He chose the worst period to make them come since there's another Japanese tour in the same week.

^ Honestly, 4 dates from some random indie-VK band is pretty good actually. I remember the times when a Europe tour meant a gig in Germany and another one in France, and that was that. :lol: [/feels old]

Bochum and Paris are probably chosen because around those places live the most fans, and it´s still pretty central. I don´t think there´s anything wrong at all with those places, also because most other bands also go there.. so they probably have a good reason.

Anyway, I´m really happy! I like Megaromania more than Lin.. But I hope they won´t cancel it in the end.

^ this.

people will never be happy with things they get.

well, steff is one single person, maybe he has some *staff* members but he has to pay for everything and why would he go to places when the lives won't be sold out? Bochum concerts always get a lot of visitors so it's always good to go there but as I said, if there would be a live in Munich (which would be better for me, too) people will never be happy about it.

I bet Steff will cancel the tour soon anyway because he simply sucks.

I just think.. look at western rock/metal bands. Most of them are from America and even if they're pretty unknown, they play in much more cities and countries than vk bands. Since they're going from really far, I think a promoter should try to bring the band in the most places he/she can. This is just my opinion... I know the prices are high, but still, I think some promoters simply don't want to move themselves.

I didn't say/mean metal. I am talking about alternative music generally... I just think that it's limited to be considered as a full "EU tour", that's it :D

I just think.. look at western rock/metal bands. Most of them are from America and even if they're pretty unknown, they play in much more cities and countries than vk bands. Since they're going from really far, I think a promoter should try to bring the band in the most places he/she can. This is just my opinion... I know the prices are high, but still, I think some promoters simply don't want to move themselves.

It's just my two cents, but I think, alternative/metal music is more widespread in Europe/America, so even though a band isn't that good, they have a bigger chance of getting a well-known name with tours ending with success. I mean it has a longer history in european countries than vk does. Of course many promoters noticed, that there is a big potential in vk, but it still has a way to go, before it will gets THAT popular. The number of people who doesn't know vk is still biger than those who know it.

I think that it's great that they come to Europe, or at least, they play at closer venues. I don't want to start a rage fest, but I would kill if some of my of my favourite bands would go play at places this close to me. Yes, I agree that they could bring them to more places - but I think that they have a limited amount of money that could be spent to organise this tour, and with that much money, the best tour they could set up was this. ^^"

And honestly, would you feel better if the tour was named something like 'bla bla artistic name created with a random generator' instead of EU tour?

lol yeah, be thankful that they didn't do something like "FIRST PILGRIMAGE" or something as the tour name xD

though to called it EU but with only 3 or so EU countries is quite too much though.

that is like taking Asia Tour as Japan, China and Korea only

and secluding the rest like Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc

They should called it East Asian tour instead as example.

perhaps this is the problem.

^Indeed. That's what makes me disappointed... if they're going to include cities like Helsinki or London (for example), this definitely sounds to me as a Northen Europe tour (at least if they won't include other dates in Italy/Spain/Southern France/Southern Germany), not like an EU tour XD'

Bochum and Paris aren't possible for me to reach either gyakutai, and I live in Northern Europe. It's like "we only give shows for the riches". But hey, it's UCP.

I'm not rich, I live in Spain and I work and pay for those trips.

I mean, this doesn't happen a lot of times in life, I go abroad for entertainment about 1-2 times a year, so it's like mini-vacation to me. Instead, in Christmas or summer I don't travel. It's a question of priorities! If you're able to save for when these opportunities come, you'll make it :/

Sign in to follow this