Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

9GOATS BLACK OUT - Draw

Thoughts?

I just gave it a quick spin so far - but I liked the first and the third song very much

Solid 9gbo material, and of course, creative as always

9/10 (might change if I have time to analyze it further...)

Pretty much copy-pasta-ing my comment from FB

I don't know...It isn't a bad single, but it is far from great imo.

The chorus of the Kanbi is catchy but annoying, but the darker bits of the song are great, especially the solo.

I do think Lilith will grow on me, it has some really interesting bits...but once again, don't care for the chorus. Like the last minute, from the growl/scream onwards, it great though.

The last song is just, meh. It doesn't have any of the magic that makes 9GBO songs great, except for maybe a bit in the middle of the song.

I just enjoyed Rorschach Inkblot much more.

To me 軽蔑 sounds like the most typical "early 00's JRock Song" they've done so far, mixed with their own style. Awesome.

甘美な死骸 is just magical.

Lilith has some strong parts (awesome beginning) and some parts i didnt enjoyed so far (too chaotic). Maybe it'll grow on me.

IMO: draw > Sleeping Beauty > Rorschach inkblot

Even tho i really like their releases, i hope they'll release another cd someday than can be compared with the perfection that is devils in bedside.

I hope they'll release another cd someday than can be compared with the perfection that is devils in bedside.

This is the shit I dream about...that mini is so perfect. If they do, I think I will need a change of underwear.

I hope they'll release another cd someday than can be compared with the perfection that is devils in bedside.

This is the shit I dream about...that mini is so perfect. If they do, I think I will need a change of underwear.

THIS.

hmmm I quite like devils in bedside and is one of the best debut releases I've heard but I like black rain and Tanatos more. Black rain for me is more perfect from start to finish, while Tanatos has a few of their best songs on it (despite having a few filler). Also, sleeping beauty single 甘美な死骸 from draw single are some of my favorite songs as well. I think they have really proved themselves with each release and will continue to do so.

Sign in to follow this