Sign in to follow this  
Daggi_X

Ayabie disbanding

Lol, I thought they sucked with Ryohei. I only liked them after he left and made some other really crappy band. Well, I guess I'm not that attached to Aoi's vocals, and the others ARE talented, so I suppose I'm sort of ok with this...
This. I couldn't stand ayabie with Ryohei, he was just so excruciatingly bad. Once Yumehito joined they actually got significantly better and had some pretty cool songs, but it was all ruined again when they went major.

Anyway, I hope the new band is good, those guys actually have some talent.

I liked some of their stuff with ryouhei and without. They were hit and miss with me basically but they had some gems. I kinda stopped following them after awhile though since they released stuff like rabbits and I'm a lazy bum whose not going to keep up with hit or miss anyway D: Too bad but ah well good-luck to them on their future endeavors.

Even though I'm sad to see them disband... I'm kinda excited to see how their new projects turn out. I loved the K.Y.-stuff...

This is kind of upsetting, I liked them... not too much, but I guess there's no hope of "Ayabie" getting better now. Maybe the new name and new singer will help.

my exact reaction was: WHAT THE FUCK??

but I don´t really care THAT much.. I really love their old style, but the new songs were shit ; . ;

I hope the new band is better c:

Not surprised at all, after Ryouhei left I knew they would disband; it was just a matter of time.

Besides all of their new material was just rehashed material Ryouhei composed.

Oh well good luck to them.

i kinda saw it coming with aoi's solo project. but it makes me a little sad though, they were one of my fave bands. i do have to agree that they were better with ryohei although yume's cool too. atleast they are continuing on without aoi to form a new band.

Best news I've heard in years! The only better thing would have been them, the gazette and SuG all dying in a fiery bus crash :D
OK WOAH WTF NO

they are really good bands! no reason for them to die! wtf

now ayabie no, they sucked, aoi should not be starting a solo career

hopefully the others will do better without him xD

awesome, they should have disbanded when ryohei left the band imo. all that crappy poppish music with yumehito is just... meh. Yumehito should have stayed with soroban D:

Best news I've heard in years! The only better thing would have been them, the gazette and SuG all dying in a fiery bus crash :D
seriously no not the GazettE!

SuG well I don't care lol :D

but I'd say the members of AnCafe & Miyavi in a crash :D

But anyways yeah! this news of Ayabie disbanding/losing their singer is the best news ever! I am so happy :D

“Dear everyone (fans),

I’m sorry for late report from me. Although I kind of knew, I could not take their decision. I could not say a word, and my tears didn’t stop as I was childish.

…

As to the withdrawal of the four members, we have talked about it many many times. If I lost Ayabie, I was sure I would also lose the core of my life. However, I am the only member of Ayabie now. I cannot think about what to do for the future, but to me, I cannot think of Ayabie without Aoi, Yumehito, Takehito, Intetsu, and Kenzo. I can’t continue as Ayabie by myself, nor getting new members.

I’m thinking about how I can repay you (fans). Even if I’m alone, I want to hold a last live (performance) as Ayabie to apologize to you. I’m sorry for betraying your warm feelings about us.

I heard they (other four members) are making a new band. Although I’m not a part of it, I will sure want to cheer for them, because it’s a music by people I love.

I will make an announcement about the future as soon as possible. I will try to go see you no matter what.Thank you for loving Ayabie. “Thank youâ€

Didn't aoi do something solo? (most vk vocalists shouldn't go solo though...)

But anyway i have a few of there things, they weren't bad.

“Dear everyone (fans),

Thank you for the many MONEYYZZZZZZ. I need all of them, and it made me feel that I’m not alone. I shouldn’t betray your love. You gave me CAAAAAASH to stand up.

Let me say it one more time,

Thank you very much.â€

AWESOME!

and glad that Aoi is doing something better with his life. Hope the rest of the members return to their previous sound and make great stuff like before on 2007

It seems none of the members really cared for Ayabie though.

Eh, not surprised oh well...

This. If they did, they probably would've released something solid in the last 2,3 years.

even though i only liked one song by them, (kiss me snow), this is still weird to hear they're disbanding.

Sign in to follow this