Sign in to follow this  
Aion

What band do I mean?

Wait, can you explain that last one?

(I'm bad at these, but I'm really not understanding "12012" from the pictures)

Sure, no problem ;) The clue is that you have to combine the three words derived from the pictures and then use logic to find the band. In this case, 12012 is not only a band name, but also the number for the law that describes the rules and regulations to firearms in the state of California. The first picture therefore is one of the state of California, the second one is the gun, which the law is about and the woman in the last picture is Lady Justice, who represents the law. California + gun + law = law no. 12012 --> 12012. It's also on their wiki that they named theirselves after this law.

Wait, can you explain that last one?

(I'm bad at these, but I'm really not understanding "12012" from the pictures)

Sure, no problem ;) The clue is that you have to combine the three words derived from the pictures and then use logic to find the band. In this case, 12012 is not only a band name, but also the number for the law that describes the rules and regulations to firearms in the state of California. The first picture therefore is one of the state of California, the second one is the gun, which the law is about and the woman in the last picture is Lady Justice, who represents the law. California + gun + law = law no. 12012 --> 12012. It's also on their wiki that they named theirselves after this law.

Doh! I figured all that out. I just didn't know the law number, haha. Thanks sai.

1194985428453820625bug_nicu_buculei_01.svg.med.png

t1r_bmax_lugs.jpg

I'm going to guess... Bug Lug?

Sign in to follow this