jurideluhi

DELUHI

Looking around their website, I honestly believe they are disbanding.

They would've put TOO much hard work into making this an April Fools joke.

http://deluhi.com/info110401.html

http://deluhi.com/cgi-bin/live/index2008.cgi

http://www.getticket.jp/su/pqVLn98xOLn9 ... index.html

I'm curious to see what will be posted on Shattered Tranquility and Jrocknyc about their disbandment though.

Or they are rather dedicated to trolling. I think they should've announced it on a different date, this just confuses fans.

totally agree, accouncing it on april first is just the worst day of the year to do it

i didnt believe it at first, but im afraid i have to believe it now, but i dont want to believe it

really hate to see them go, they are one of my 6 fav bands=(

yea. The first links tells all.

In short, after decided to take hiatus on December 1st, they were planning for nationwide tour.

But then during their hiatus, and after so many discussions during these time, they found that they couldn't work as a team anymore, decided to disband, and the nationwide tour are changed into last live tour.

Also they asking for supports and apology from and to all fans.

That's what i can get by reading it.

Maybe anyone that understand Japanese better can help to clarify?

Anyway, seems they have been in tough situations for awhile now. And were just trying to keep it together with all their might but failed. At least they didn't use the "musical difference" as excuse here.

I don't get it. Aren't they disbanded now? What's the point of getting a new look?

my prediction was right after all :/ they would never make a comeback again as one band after their long hiatus before that.jeez.yet again,my fav band of all times since 2008 will get disbanded soon. :(

God damn, that sounds horrible.

I really kinda like it! Very Middle Eastern vibe goin on in it is certainly not traditional DELUHI, but know what? Last song, they can play around all they want I suppose.

That new song was mah but Rebel:Sicks, Shadow:Six saunds promising

You know that Rebel:Sicks was on their Jagannath single in 2008, right? :o

I don't like the new song but I don't hate it. Like someone on YouTube said (yes, a YT comment was accurate for once!) it doesn't have that DELUHI twist on it that their older songs have.

Also, as a completely unnecessary point, I loved everything before F[L]ASH:B[L]LACK or however it's spelled, not including that. Their existence in the scene was great because it showed that there were still bands that played visual music that had the drive to actually be good. Then their constant stream of releases burned DELUHI out. I'm going to be sad to see them go though but maybe Leda can form something new that's even better than them.

I miss listening to Deluhi... I was going to redownload their entire discography again but I'll just take the best of album.