Sign in to follow this  
Furik

Xodiack disbanded?

Reading last.fm, speculation that Xodiack has disbanded and Eros has started a new band called "Black Gene".

http://www.blackgene.net/

Looking at Xodiack's official website, they have a show scheduled:

NEW11月20日(日)!!ATTENTION!!

池袋BlackHole

「Disaster of BlackHole」

ONE MAN LIVE

開場:17:30 開演:18:00

前売り:3000 当日:3500

プレイガイド

A:物販先行販売A1-(10/10公演より販売開始。お一人様一回3枚まで、シャッフル販売)

B:ローソンチケット B1- Lコード:74031 (10/15販売開始)

C:ブラックホール店頭販売C1-

※入場順A→B→C

And their "last gig"?

NEW12 月30 日(金)

池袋Blackhole

BlackHole 2011 FINAL GIG

OPEN 11:30 / START 12:00

前売 \3500 / 当日 \4000

出演:FEST VAINQUEUR/ベルベット/Lycaon/DIAURA/AUBE/Para:noir/MoNoLith/LuLu/SCAPEGOAT/MEJIBRAY/DEPAIN/ギャロ/BLOOD/Luzmelt/XodiacK/DEZERT

【チケット発売】

先行:10/22(土) 発売 ローソンチケット(L コード:76967/A1-)

一般:10/23(日) 発売 イープラス(B1-) / BlackHole 店頭販売 (15:00~21:00/C1-)

※入場順:アルファベット順

【問い合わせ】

BlackHole TEL:03-5955-7396(15:00~21:00)

I don't know what to make of it but since there has been rumors regarding Xodiack disbanding for quite a while, I wouldn't doubt it.

I believe they disbanded, or are in the process, or on hiatus... but I have high hopes for his new band. They will be very nice for sure!

From what I understand, the lineup for Black Gene is:

Vo: Ice (Xodiack)

Gui: Toki (ex-BABYLON)

Bass: Rame (ex-Vidoll)

Dr: Sala (ex-レモン☆スカッシュ)

Their drummer was also support for Megamasso, spiv states, Downer, and Aoi&Ryohei.

Doesn't say anything about disbandment or hiatus, just a Final 2011 live on 12/30

I'm kind of waiting for this to happen since I'm a Rame fangirl and really looking for Black Gene. I was afraid Eros couldn't give a full 100% to BFN if he was still in Xodiack, but if they disband... I might have some faith in him.

this would suck because they were just getting good after DaN and Skyscraper Hypoxia is still nowhere to be found.

Eros has started a new band called "Black Gene"

Sorry for being a dick about this, but umm it was Rame who started the new band... and Eros just joined in.

Yeah, sorry again.

Also, you guys should also read this and this topic, since there has also been some discussion about this matter. Something that might come up in this thread as well.

All the stuff written on last.fm shoutbox is so inconsistant.

As far as i understand everything that is clearly until now is that Ice and Eros share their birthday and bloodgroup.

What makes me wonder is:

1. XodiacK has planned lives after Black Genes first live.

2. Why should they play a year-end's live after a oneman (oneman = better for last live?).

3. NEW11月20日(日)!!ATTENTION!! (as attention in last live?)

This band was full of drama right from the beginning.

As far as i understand everything that is clearly until now is that Ice and Eros share their birthday and bloodgroup.

Also they look the same. Just look at the lips. Only that Ice doesn't have epic, ugly, fake glitter eyeslashes. Which I am more than happy about. No more red contacts or hideous eyelashes or eyebrows drawn poorly with left hand.

As has been discussed in the other topics, all we know for certain is that Eros will be in BFN, it was even mentioned in his blog a short while back. Both Ice and Eros share the same birthday, and bloodgroup AND they look the same, without a doubt, just look at the long bony nose (it's quite distinctive to me).

Either way, we have to wait till at least November 20. I don't think that December 'FINAL 2011 GIG' has any relevance whatsoever since there are so many bands involved in it. IMO that's just an all round general Final GIG of 2011, which incorporates many bands, because that's what 16 bands? That's like a bloody festival line-up lol. Nah, if anything it's gonna be announced at the end of November if anything. It's not unknown for members to start a new band and still have lives from their previous band going on after ward, it just may be that their planned lives are their last.

this would suck because they were just getting good after DaN and Skyscraper Hypoxia is still nowhere to be found.

Yea I'm kinda curious on that single, I herd it got pushed back, But I still can't find it anywhere on the internets.

they have a new look in their ohp if you haven't seen yet. and eros.

edit: (and they are looking hot btw)

yes I just go to their OHP

Yea I'm kinda curious on that single, I herd it got pushed back, But I still can't find it anywhere on the internets.

I used to see DaN somewhere on the net, but haven't seen Skyscraper Hypoxia yet (plus it's on sale only at the live venue I hope that it will be somewhere on the net)

No doubt in my mind now that Eros is Ice. If you browse Eros' blog, you will find 'About me/Question' section, almost the entire last section of this is filled with 'Ice'. His new profile picture also resembles his look as Ice more than any previous picture now. Ice's blog, if you read through it you will see the way he posts and adds photos of random stuff is practically the same way as Eros. Now we just need to wait for confirmation of this, I'd be very surprised if they weren't the same person.

DaN can be bought at CDJapan and probably more by now. The new single Scycraper Hypoxia was never released through shops or online websites, it was Live sale only and extremely limited, that is why we haven't seen it, and I doubt we even will honestly... which is a shame.

No doubt in my mind now that Eros is Ice. If you browse Eros' blog, you will find 'About me/Question' section, almost the entire last section of this is filled with 'Ice'. His new profile picture also resembles his look as Ice more than any previous picture now. Ice's blog, if you read through it you will see the way he posts and adds photos of random stuff is practically the same way as Eros. Now we just need to wait for confirmation of this, I'd be very surprised if they weren't the same person.

DaN can be bought at CDJapan and probably more by now. The new single Scycraper Hypoxia was never released through shops or online websites, it was Live sale only and extremely limited, that is why we haven't seen it, and I doubt we even will honestly... which is a shame.

That sucks! I was really hoping to hear that single..

Sign in to follow this