Sign in to follow this  
D.L.S

No computer...

I'll miss ya' and all your Mephisto Pheles love all over the place. ;O; Take this time and turn internet time into hobby time. Take up something creative! :'D There are always fun things to do.

I'm back!! My knowledge of computers let me get my computer running again. :)

Now I'm off to be super active and download everything I missed.

I'll miss ya' and all your Mephisto Pheles love all over the place. ;O; Take this time and turn internet time into hobby time. Take up something creative! :'D There are always fun things to do.

I :fap: 'ped like 5 times a day. :|

now try it in different locations and take a snap shot while smiling and :fap: ping.

now try it in different locations and take a snap shot while smiling and :fap: ping.

tsk tsk tsk gin... I am underage mkay. Only the little kids of the forum can see those. You will just have to wait.

tsk tsk tsk gin... I am underage mkay. Only the little kids of the forum can see those. You will just have to wait.

awwww, small winnie

RUDE! but.. like a ken doll. :(

You could go blind from fapping so much looooooool . Anyway, glad to see you're back :D

I had to get glasses! :o

Sign in to follow this