Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

cali≠gari - new single in November!

cali≠gari will release their new album called 11 in November (no further info yet).

【耳寄り情報】2011年11月ニュウアルバム「11」コミングソーーーン!

edit:

ん申し訳ございませんが、ニュウアルバム「11」は"占い"の結果により、2011年11月には"売らない"ことになりました。代わりと言ってはなんですが、11月ニュウシングル「#_2」コミングソーーーン!明日へつづく。

Looks like it's going to be a single instead, called #_2. The album will come sometime later.

Great! Release it and get Cuckoo back please! ^^u

I don't think Cuckoo will ever be back, to be honest. Every member is busy and content with whatever business they're doing now IMO. I'd love for them to record some more stuff too, but it's very unlikely.

...and frankly, I'm the happiest with cali≠gari rather than their side-projects. xD

Great! Release it and get Cuckoo back please! ^^u

I don't think Cuckoo will ever be back, to be honest. Every member is busy and content with whatever business they're doing now IMO. I'd love for them to record some more stuff too, but it's very unlikely.

...and frankly, I'm the happiest with cali≠gari rather than their side-projects. xD

I know, I know =( I am just a hardcore sharaku fan xD that band had a really charming and organic sound so uncommnon to a sharaku project that it really pisses me off they only published three (wonderfull) songs.

^ Yeah, I can understand that, I loved their sound too. I sometimes wish cali≠gari would have less (or no) electronic stuff in their new songs as well - of course, there are lots of tracks by them that I like that fall into that category but I'm more of a "pure rock" person, mostly. :lol:

Well we'll see how it turns out.

Hell yeah! It will be amazing no doubt, but still wondering how much emphasis it has on their synth-pop side. I too prefer the older sound of cali≠gari, but cannot complain when they rule this much.

They just posted a new tweet, can anyone please translate this?

ん申し訳ございませんが、ニュウアルバム「11」は"占い"の結果により、2011年11月には"売らない"ことになりました。代わりと言ってはなんですが、11月ニュウシングル「#_2」コミングソーーーン!明日へつづく。

They seem to be talking about some sort of new single called #_2, also in November. Or only single, no album?

They seem to be talking about some sort of new single called #_2, also in November. Or only single, no album?

Due to some "divination" thing that says they won't sell well if they release it in November, they will release a new single instead.

Due to some "divination" thing that says they won't sell well if they release it in November, they will release a new single instead.

LOL okay then. xD I'll change the topic title.

They seem to be in maximum trolling mode. :lol:

Tracklist of the single can be seen on their OHP:

http://www.missitsu.com/

It looks like it will have 2 songs (the same for both editions) and various other tracks (like commercials, etc).

【#_2 今、CDは何故売れないのか? 編】

1. カリ≠ガリのCM「# 娑婆乱打 編」

2. 外山健二のプロジェクト342 「今、CDは何故売れないのか? PART(1)」

3. 新曲 A

4. 外山健二のプロジェクト342 「今、CDは何故売れないのか? PART(2)」

5. カリ≠ガリのCM「#_2 今、再結成ブームを考える 編」

6. 新曲 B

7. 外山健二のプロジェクト342 「今、CDは何故売れないのか? エンディング」

【#_2 今、再結成ブームを考える 編】

1. カリ≠ガリのCM「# 東京、43時00分59秒 編」

2. 外山健二のプロジェクト342 「今、再結成ブームを考える PART(1)」

3. 新曲 B

4. 外山健二のプロジェクト342 「今、再結成ブームを考える PART(2)」

5. カリ≠ガリのCM「#_2 今、CDは何故売れないのか? 編」

6. 新曲 A

7. 外山健二のプロジェクト342 「今、再結成ブームを考える エンディング」

a seven song single? I'm missing somethin, right?

I gess 5 of the bunch are kind of that comical interludes they tend to include or something?

They're known for weird miscellaneous tracks on their singles. Having commercials as tracks on their singles is nothing new.

Okay, so it turned out that the "2 new songs" are basically just different versions of the same song:

- 暗中浪漫 (Anchuu Roman)

- 暗中浪漫~BL編~ (Anchuu Roman~BL-hen~)

Honestly, I'm looking forward to that future album more than this single. :lol:

Okay, so it turned out that the "2 new songs" are basically just different versions of the same song:

- 暗中浪漫 (Anchuu Roman)

- 暗中浪漫~BL編~ (Anchuu Roman~BL-hen~)

Honestly, I'm looking forward to that future album more than this single. :lol:

Eurgh :?

Yeah more anxious to hear the announcement of the next album, than hearing this single.

Sign in to follow this