Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DuelJewel new album release

it is announced at DuelJewel live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/09/11 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released, although details have not yet been announced

YES. Want. Liked pretty much everything they've released in the past few years, so I'm having my hopes up for this!

release of their new album "Luminous" is finalized at 2011/12/07 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,675yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.eternal

02.Polaris

03.้›ชใฎๆณข็ด‹(yuki no hamon)

04.ใŠใคใ‹ใ‚Œใ‚ตใƒžใƒผ(otsukare summer)

05.Vamp Ash

06.ๆœงๆœˆ(oboroduki)

07.ASHTAROTH

08.Sweet Engage

09.ๆทฑๆทตใฎใƒŽใ‚ฏใ‚ฟใƒผใƒณ(shinen no nocturne)

10.Key-1145(SE)

11.Room-1145

12.ๆš(akatsuki) (included in regular edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]

01.sin (LIVE at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/05/31)

02.ๆœˆใจๆˆฏใ‚Œ(tsuki to tawamure) (LIVE at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/05/31)

composed by:

Gt.Shun: track 1,6,9,12

Gt.็ฅๅผฅ(yuya): track 3

Ba.Natsuki: track 2,7,8,10,11

Dr.ใฐใ‚‹(val): track 4,5

Nice to see they've all composed again. That's what I love about DuelJewel, the fact that all members except for the vocalist compose songs. It gives a lot of diversity. Haven't really had an 'album of the year' yet, so I'm keeping my hopes up for this one.

Nice to see they've all composed again. That's what I love about DuelJewel, the fact that all members except for the vocalist compose songs. It gives a lot of diversity. Haven't really had an 'album of the year' yet, so I'm keeping my hopes up for this one.

And most of my favorite songs from them was composed by Natsuki :3

pretty much everything after visions sucked major balls, zero was half-decent

but seeing the tracklist for this one is like... basically this โ€”

i cant believe they're still trying

lol

limited edition (3,675yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD only

Where did this information come from? It doesn't appear to be on their official site.

Where did this information come from? It doesn't appear to be on their official site.

Maybe you didn't see well... In their ohp at the top page, you can see an announce.

http://www.dueljewel.jp/top.html

They haven't been good since VISIONS/azure, but I actually really enjoyed the Polaris single. So for that I'll be checking this out and hoping it's at least decent.

Maybe you didn't see well... In their ohp at the top page, you can see an announce.

Yeah, I would definitely have seen that if it had been there yesterday when I posted! Still can't find any official confirmation of the tracklist, though. Where did it come from? Is it actually on their site somewhere? Am I just being thick?

it has not "just appeared"

if you lurk around this board a lil bit more, you'll notice that Trombe's sources are for the most part both early and accurate

(unless it's fake gazette tracklistings from edohsama, but that doesn't happen often and who cares about DJ enough to compile a fake list)

Sign in to follow this