Sign in to follow this  
ronluna

JACK IN THE BOX 2010 SUMMER

This live stream is a joke! Between the karaoke that interrupted most of girugamesh to the shitty ass sound quality of Dead End's performance (what the hell, they must have just been recording it from a mic in the audience, and a terrible mic at that) this is just sad.

i only saw that one guy singing... Drink It Down i think? on karaoke session

the sounds are not so clear, but the visual even more worst, like, stopped for few mins before it's moving again.

yeah, i tried to give DEAD END a shot, but the stream quality is really bad. it's like someone's cellphone cam, except worse
It was extremely unprofessional to say the least. All you need to do is send a mix out from the board to people recording for a great audio mix...really sad.

Is is just me, or does the quality get progressively better and they use more and more diffrent camera angles? Now i have no complaints about the quality ( Vamps are playing now ). While Sads looked like shit, now it looks great!

http://www.jack-itb.com/report.php the report

i watched girugamesh, dead end, 44magnum, louness, ryuichi kawamura i missed kyo :huh: and i watched acid android. yeah the complaints are they are not airing the performance and they are airing the karaoke and i noticed that i can hear someone's performing in the background far away. btw its very laggy in my place.

Um, not sure if anyone still wants it but i have just got ahold of the JACK IN THE BOX 2010

vol 1 and 2, which was aired in HD on TV.

Um, not sure if anyone still wants it but i have just got ahold of the JACK IN THE BOX 2010

vol 1 and 2, which was aired in HD on TV.

i want it!!! :)

Sign in to follow this