Sign in to follow this  
sai

D new mini album release

Apparently they're releasing a mini along the live distributed single.

New Mini Album 「皇帝 ~闇に生まれた報い~」!!! RELEASE: 2011.11.21

Huandi (Chinese) ~Yami ni umareta Mukui~ = Emperor ~The Punisment born in Darkness~

Limited A: 皇帝 ~闇に生まれた報い~ + 4 more songs and DVD w/ the PV! (5 songs in total) ¥2,980(Tax in)

Limited B: 皇帝 ~闇に生まれた報い~ + 4 more songs, 皇帝 ~闇に生まれた報い~ (Voiceless) + bonus track! (7 songs in total) ¥2,500(Tax in)

Release: November 21, 2011

Huuuurrrrr moar 7th Rose please.

Source: OHP

imo their new maxi single has been changed to that mini album as release date is the same and that mini album will also be released through their official web-shop and at their lives...and title of their live tour is "Legend of 黒竜(heilong)「皇帝~闇に生まれた報い~(huangdi~yami ni umareta mukui~)」"

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11359

I somehow find myself more enthused about the fact that it's a mini album rather than a single, but I really like this concept. I think it's going to be very good.

Huandi (Chinese) ~Yami ni umareta Mukui~ = Emperor ~The Punisment born in Darkness~

Drrhrrhrr i hope the pv track has a cheesy "Chinese" melody throughout the song hhrhrhdrr. Also I really hope for the sake of diversity that one of the other songs has a middle-eastern thing going with a cheesy m... ... ... Nevermind

Fuck yeah gimmicks!

I've been trying to figure out whether mukui means "reward" or "punishment" here because I keep getting both definitions in the online dictionaries I've looked at. Maybe it's more like "retribution" or "vengeance"...? /language nerd

Anyway, really looking forward to this. I loved all of the songs on Torikago Goten.

So they're back to being indie now? Not like it really makes all that much of a difference in terms of music, or even release rate in this case, but I did find that I enjoyed D's major releases much much more than their earlier ones. Where as I liked earlier stuff like Schwarzchild and Yami no Something Alice and Yami Yuri Fucking Long Title, I didn't really find myself being a big fan of them until Tightrope / 7th Rose.

Their latest single was a complete flop for me, so we'll see how these release fair. All in all, D, like Matenrou Opera, are hit-or-miss with me.

I'm glad to see it become a mini! :)

I didn't really find myself being a big fan of them until Tightrope / 7th Rose.

:o Blasphemy!!

Drrhrrhrr i hope the pv track has a cheesy "Chinese" melody throughout the song hhrhrhdrr.

and some people will accuse them stealing ChtoniC wwwww

but this is interesting. Hope this is good.

I'm glad to see it become a mini! :)
I didn't really find myself being a big fan of them until Tightrope / 7th Rose.

:o Blasphemy!!

THIS. Also Yami no kuni no Alice was major release.

^ And so was 7th rose. I certaily don't know what to think. When they signed off Avex, I thought that they'd at least slow down their release rate. And if we're talking music wise, as for torikago blah blah, it ain't really that different/ could perfectly fit their ~disco~. So, I guess we'll just have to wait.

I found Torikagogoten more in the genre of 7th Rose than VAMPIRE SAGA. That's why I hope they'll continue like this.

I found Torikagogoten more in the genre of 7th Rose than VAMPIRE SAGA. That's why I hope they'll continue like this.

Track list update:

A TYPE (CD+DVD)

「Huang di ~yami ni umareta mukui~」Limited Edition

GOD CHILD RECORDS / GCR-020 / ¥2,980 (Tax In) / 5 Song CD & 1 Song DVD / Special Limited Edition

On sale 2011.11.21 through 12.31

[CD]

1. Huang di ~yami ni umareta mukui~

2. Makutsuenshuuki

3. Honoo no Kairou

4. Gikyousouden

5. Ryuugan no Shizuku

[DVD]

・ Huang di ~yami ni umareta mukui~ (Music Video)

B TYPE (CD)

「Huang di ~yami ni umareta mukui~」Regular Edition

GOD CHILD RECORDS / GCR-021 / ¥2,500 (Tax in) / 7 Song CD

[CD]

1. Huang di ~yami ni umareta mukui~

2. Makutsuenshuuki

3. Honoo no Kairou

4. Gikyousouden

5. Ryuugan no Shizuku

6. Sansuishi

7. Huang di ~yami ni umareta mukui~ (Voiceless)

They also have their new profile pictures up~ http://d-gcr.com/profile/profile.html

Sign in to follow this