Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

I listened to country a lot when I was younger but I just can't take it anymore. It gets on my nerves. I hate rap, too.

But I reccomend you the darker side of country. Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Hank Williams III and those Gods.

Oh, I love Hip Hop. Or, I love GOOD Hip Hop. I stay away from garbage of course. Eminem, 50Cent and so on. Crap all the way. N.W.A., Swollen Members (Black Magic and older), Jedi Mind Tricks, Hijack, older Cypress Hill, Gravediggaz. Maaaan, teh shieeeeeeet!

As for me, I can't think of anything that I hate musically. I do hate the members of lots of bands, but I tend to just dislike the music.

@ Gazette argument:

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that half the people who bash Gazette like it is the cool thing to do, cite bands in their interests or have bands in their avatars that look/sound remarkably . . . similar to the Gazette? :lol:

>.< yes you are the only one.

i have born so NO. not similar at all.

"like is the cool think to do"

shut up . i really hate them. i hate his voice is one of the worst voices

and i can't stand their music any more. i;m so bored. i haven't listen to a single song from them since 2 years ago.

you don't know how it's like to hate and can't stand a band and just because it's so famous people here(where i live) are talking only about them all the time. I don't care about them. it really annoys me.

(because i want to talk about other bands)

(actually i think gazette is the only jrock band i hate.)

No, she's not. I do.

And the GazettE being the only j-rock band you hate implies you do listen to bands that sound similar to them, since most of VK is either Dir en grey rehash, nu-metal rehash (+the GazettE rehash) and X JAPAN fanboys.

>.

No, she's not. I do.

And the GazettE being the only j-rock band you hate implies you do listen to bands that sound similar to them, since most of VK is either Dir en grey rehash, nu-metal rehash (+the GazettE rehash) and X JAPAN fanboys.

No. I see it too. Of course though, they're so much better because their underground live-limited single demo tape and their crap recording quality and 17 member departures makes up for the shit vocalist, bad melodies and fuzzy bass.

And SUBLIMINAL, you must have my babies. I simply demand it.

There would still be drama.

Wouldn't be the same without it. We're like the TNT channel "We know drama", we also repeat the same exact said drama over and over again much in the way they play the same movies a gazillion times in a row. I'm not liking said correlations.

@ Gazette argument:

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that half the people who bash Gazette like it is the cool thing to do, cite bands in their interests or have bands in their avatars that look/sound remarkably . . . similar to the Gazette? :lol:

:spin:

shut up! You just don't know what it's like to hate a really really popular band. ;______; Especially when you don't care about them but you really really hate them. *goes to listen to some girugazdie band*

No, she's not. I do.

when i said it's the only jrock band i hate, you know it doesn't mean that

i listen to every jrock band dah

it means i just don't hate them even if i don't listen to them

No. I see it too. Of course though, they're so much better because their underground live-limited single demo tape and their crap recording quality and 17 member departures makes up for the shit vocalist, bad melodies and fuzzy bass.

And SUBLIMINAL, you must have my babies. I simply demand it.

of course you see it too because subliminal said it

and lol how people can except that someone hates gazette and want so much to defend them

As much pleasure as it would give me to lock it. I don't want to be accused of denying people free speech on the internet again lol.

Seriously though, people are allowed to voice their opinions no matter how malformed they are and no matter how much they oppose your own. If one doesn't like the thread just stay out. I haven't touched it until recently myself and it's not that hard to do. If we're all lucky it will just fade into obscurity only to be necro'd once every year like the danchou sex scandal thread.

EDIT:

and lol how people can except that someone hates gazette and want so much to defend them

I think you're sorely mistaken. None of the people who have responded to you are really fans of the band, maybe at most a causal listener. I myself haven't been into the gazette for a long time and I haven't been able to get into their music these days either but It's really not even about the gazette themselves. The way I see it, it's about your reasoning and how it's not just you, but it seems to be a strange logic that permeates itself throughout the fandom. You just happened to bring it up at a point when people are REALLY getting sick of it and also you brought it up in probably one of the most ineloquent ways so far.

i probably shouldn't continue this but i want to respond sorryyy

i don't see what is wrong with my reasoning since it's an opinion. and i still don't find my logic strange at all but yes probably lacking of eloquence + i know my english is bad)

first i just wanted to make fun of psc clothes i wasn't too serious but people have to take it too seriously and it turned into a drama :/ :?

ok just

fuck gazette without reasoning. xD

i hate the fuckin eagles man

really tho, i don't like x japan at all. gay ass 80s metal that's just as gay and just as ass as all other 80s metal. i wouldn't say i hate them. the only band i flat out hate is megadeth because dave mustaine's voice is so incredibly unbearable.

@ Gazette argument:

I have to agree.

And I have a new hate. I hate Selena Gomez.

there are lot of band i despise, such as (aicle, moi dix mois, SuG, Lolita23q, and whatnot)

BUT THE MOST I HATE IS THE GAZETTE! #no offence, just throwing my thought#

I don't understand why people say "no offense" all the time, like it's supposed to magically take all of the bad feelings out of a comment.

No offense, but you're a fat whore who smells like a urinal and I try to be mean to you as much as possible in the hopes that you hang yourself.

Just doesn't do it for me.

Where's the music hating in that?

I've decided I can't stand a few of the DEATHGAZE songs like Japanese Meliorism. And I hate NO.[666] by the GazettE (yes, sorry my loves. I cannot stand that song)

I hate X japan...I really don't get why they are big and still trying to make a come back.

I'm starting to dislike Screw all their songs just seem to be boring me to death.

Finally I hate 12012..I mean really what the fuck happen.

I hate X japan...I really don't get why they are big and still trying to make a come back.

Second that. I can listen to 2 to 3 of their songs but that's all. So boring. I also went to their countdown live in 2008 and on a 2 hours performance they played something like 6 songs... they're a big joke. And Yoshiki's so called classical music isn't even good for a Disney movie.

I can't stans Plastic Tree either. Not like I haven't tried to like them, their visual aspect in really nice and I love Gadget Grow, but the whiny voice is just too much for me. That and the fact that Ryuutarou can't sing live. So awful I want to cry everytime I hear him.

Gilgamesh, a friend invited me to one of their lives. Excepting the fact that it was 1 hour and a half long with the encore, it sucked so much I almost fell asleep. Only interesting thing was trying to recognize the band members in the more-or-less VIP seats.

All the Gazette/dir en grey copybands, always doing the same thing without an ounce of inventivity, just because "that's what bangyaru like". And they're usually sucky musicians with that.