Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BAND NAMES!

Atreyu is the name of one of the main characters from The NeverEnding Story, actually. It being taken for a terrible shitty band who shouldn't have a name as good as that is quite annoying.

Guest 膣分泌液
I bought a batch of demo tapes for nothing and in the mess of things there is a demo for a band called DIET-COKE HEAD BARBIE DREAMS. What the hell is this? The cover of the tape is just as ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEtwE5X34uE

Are they any good? Know the guitarist from Orphee (<3) and the drummer from Silver Rose/Merrygoround was in it.

No, I haven't listened to it yet. I am still trying to fathom how the ancients used these cassette tapes, at first I thought they where some sort of spiritual item you used by looking through the little holes so you can see ghosts. Something strange like that but I'm in the process of acquiring equipment and software to understand this lost technology :E

When you can understand French, a lot of old-school VK bands' names sound very strange or just plain wrong.

When you can understand French, a lot of old-school VK bands' names sound very strange or just plain wrong.
Sorta how I look at a lot of VK bands and wonder to myself "Aren't you missing a 'the' in your name?".

I'm a grammar nazi so things like BUMP OF CHICKEN kill me.

Some people already mentioned some names I was gonna say :/

So I'm only adding 'new' ones... some we're already used to, but I think there are actually many (japanese) bands with weird/crazy/funny if you look at them carefully.

SUPER EGG MACHINE

SUPER FLYING BOY

A LUNCH

Himitsu Circle Tiger Machine

Chicago Poodle

Do As Infinity

MISSILE INNOVATION

GO!GO!7188

chickenrace

Swinging Popsicle

EGG BRAIN

BIGMAMA

GHEEE

Kiiiiiii (I had to copy and paste)

GreeeeN

FUCK YOU HEROES

TROPICAL GORILLA

10-FEET

cali?gari

Triceratops

HAWAIIAN6

Psycho le Cému

3nd

locofrank (it is if you understand portuguese or spanish)

Yum!Yum!ORANGE

THE PINK PANDA

madcap death panda

FREAKYFROG

ONE OK ROCK

me-al art

Those were the ones I could remember now that weren't mentioned.. but I think SUPER EGG MACHINE is still my favorite XD

Somehow it feels like japanese like using animal's names in english... specially pandas and chickens.

Yes, I agree. RENTRER EN SOI confuses me.

sunsgrind (suits them though)

we came as romans

time section #

meth ( I know there are other bands who use drugs as their names, but really?)

child kid nappers

astralmess

Cocklobin definitely. I mean I thought that b's and v's were used as the same letter as in japanese like l's and r's. So first time I saw that name, it was cock lovin to me. AND THAT IS SIIICK haha

and that one vanilla band with the weird typset??? What's up with that!?

Cocklobin definitely. I mean I thought that b's and v's were used as the same letter as in japanese like l's and r's. So first time I saw that name, it was cock lovin to me. AND THAT IS SIIICK haha

and that one vanilla band with the weird typset??? What's up with that!?

That's because the band DOES LOVE cock.

tommy heavenly 6

is it six or sick?

Either way, to me it sounded like a perv guy calling himself so proudly as Heavenly sick (on bed) hahahah

no, not really, i'm just kidding xD

anyway, i need some band using The Simpsons related,

maybe something like Mo:e SySz(lak)? Or uhh... Flanders Bender? xD

I think this band name is weirdest and stupidest:

Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis

"The band's name refers to a combination of several diseases."

Their song titles also beat most titles out there:

Sexologic Coitalexamination To Bisexual Fat Fornication With An Anorexic Lesbian, Both With Clit Orgasmic Vaginal & Pleasure Dispareuniavesselcongetion

Uroporfironogenodescarboxilandome Y Pustulandome Con Tu Anorgasmita Exaclorobencenosisticarial Sexo Traumatizante

I didn't hear the band so I don't know how they sound. Just found the name because of a friend. Weird name!

Definitely weirdest/craziest name is N?nø?ÿbbŒr? Vbë????lökäävs?.

Also: Search for Shit (seriously, try to search something from this band) and of course La'Mule

I'mma kill you all with this one :

The reason why we were gathered is that I wanted to drink

also RENTRER EN SOI (wtf is it about self penetration ?!) and Aliene Ma'riage and most of old school french VK names are plain disturbing

Sign in to follow this