Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BAND NAMES!

have anybody mentioned Ring My Bell yet?

It's suggestive message makes it entertaining to say xD

I wonder any of the band member notice this suggestive message or just taking it literally though :P

I was in the SATURN in the music department and my dad started laughing at the name BALZAC. If you switch the C for the K you get BALZAK, which is the Dutch word for testicle. So yeah...

Sønn Av Skogen (Son of the Forest) and Hedensk Bjørn (Pagan Bear). That's just lame, pathetic and hilarious. Both bands is also one man bands by the same guy. Hahah!

Anal Cunt are awzum! They also have some damn good song titles: Don't Call Japanese Hardcore Jap Core (<- that's so fucking true!)

Eye of the fart mud

????ら???? ftw. Surprised anyone else knows of him.

Like who? I know plenty of good Grindcore bands with good band names. So name a few. I'm interested.

Like who? I know plenty of good Grindcore bands with good band names. So name a few. I'm interested.

Excrementory Grindfuckers, Ultra Vomit, Captain Cleanoff are the ones that come tomy mind right now.

Disagree all you want.

Grindcore started out seriously and got ruined by kids just fucking it up. Early Napalm Death, Unholy Grave, Repulsion, Terrorizer, S.O.B. and so on. Old school Grindcore is teh shieeeeeeeet!

But yes, Grindcore is a joke genre just like Rock and it's sub-genres, Metal and it's sub-genres, Rap and it's sub-genres and well, all other genres that ever existed. Shit like Excrementory Grindfuckers and Cock and Ball Torture is fun once, but after that it gets boring and lame. The real stuff on the other hand. Music for awzum people.

I heard that 'SuG' mean 'S*ck' in Norwegian O.o

From that kawaii (actually kowai in this present days?) takeru says that it was from words thug lol

Though i quite agree, it should've been suck, really.

this is random knowledge, now, laugh. :gaga:

Sign in to follow this