Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MIYAVI vs KREVA new maxi single "STRONG" release

MIYAVI vs KREVA new maxi single "STRONG" will be released at 2011/10/05 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "STRONG" & "STRONG(Acoustic Battle ver.)" PV), and regular edition (1,000yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.STRONG

02.STRONG(Acoustic Battle ver.) (included in limited edition)

02.STRONG(MYV "Exclusive" ver.) (included in regular edition)

03.STRONG(instrumental)

http://emimusic.jp/miyavi/

Hah, you were quicker in posting this! :D Looking forward to it.

By the way, this single is Vol.1 in MIYAVI's release-campaign SAMURAI SESSION WORLD SERIES, so we can expect other collaborations (with international artists too) in the near future.

Interesting news! While I think MYV's later work sucks, he's always full of interesting ideas that always lead me to continue listening to him.

Also, I wonder if this is going to be a cover of KREVA's "Strong Style"?

Interesting news! While I think MYV's later work sucks, he's always full of interesting ideas that always lead me to continue listening to him.

Agreed. He fell off the rails with the whole Neo Visualizm era, which led to him becoming a parody of what Sakihokoru Hana no You ni set out to change about the scene but he's always willing to experiment with his music, which is something that very few people in the scene still do. I still haven't listened to the latest album but I'll get on that soon. Hopefully this comes out alright.

Miyavi mentioned in a recent interview that he will soon collaborate with Fieldy (KoRn bassist). So cool!!

I'm probably going to work with Fieldy (Reginald Arvizu) from KORN too. I just want to go beyond categories, just collaborate to make chemistry.
It's pretty cool to have a band like with X-Japan, Yoshiki and Gackt, S.K.I.N., which I did a few years ago, but now I'm just playing the guitar. That's it. I just want to do collaborations with other artists. As I said, I'm gonna play with Fieldy from KORN, that's pretty cool.

well that's cool to have such collabo,

His bass playing were pretty innovative.

Was one of the strong base for KoRn music.

I just hope Fieldy didn't try to rap this time.

*cough*fieldy's nightmare*cough*

Sign in to follow this