Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

lynch. new maxi single release & major debut

it is announced at their live at Nagoya DIAMOND HALL at 2010/07/19 that lynch. new (and last indies) maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2010 autumn, and they will be also major debut after finishing their last indies live tour in 2010/09-12 (tour final at Shibuya O-East at 2010/12/19)

http://lynch.jp/

What a news. Looking forward to their upcoming single, which I hope will be better than the previous one, and congratulations to their major deal! Better production and bigger budget, good for them.

Good for them! I wasn’t expecting this at all, but glad to see that they got this chance. I hope their sound will be as good as or better.

hope this doesnt effect the chance of ever see them coming to europe...

other then that congrats, well deserved, one of the best bands out there

I'm not surprised at all. I knew that one day they will become major. A GLEAM IN THE EYE was great so I hope they won't disappoint me. Looking forward to this. :DUUR:

lynch. last indies maxi single "JUDGEMENT" will be released at 2010/09/22 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,000yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including 2 PVs), and regular edition (1,000yen) will include CD (2 songs) only

btw Ba.junji, who has been acting as their support since 2007, will cease to act as their support after their live at Nagoya ELECTRIC LADY LAND at 2010/09/10

the cover art for that single (JUDGEMENT) is not so good.

They look tired and old without those smokey eyes make up lol

They look tired and old without those smokey eyes make up lol
Well, I think they all are old (and tired) except Yusuke. :D

Also, JUDGEMENT's limited edition cover art is fugly. Basically it's the same as the regular one, but it has an ugly red filter on it... (?)

^ yeah. like very basich photoshop skillz lol

maybe the music will be kickin' though

crappy cover art = kickin' music, well hopefully that's the case.

Congratz to the major deal, and THEIR SOUND WILL STAY AS IT IS, i'm tired of this discussion always coming up again and again when a band gets their major contract. Stop it please ffs;)

Sign in to follow this