Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Moi dix Mois re-recording album release

it is announced at Moi dix Mois Le dixième anniversaire Live 2011-2012 Part 1 "哲学の破片~序章~(tetsugaku no kakera~joshou~)" at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2011/08/21 that they will release album in early 2012, which will include re-recording ver. of "Dialogue Symphonie" and other songs from their albums before "Before the Gate" (i.e. Juka era), and the songs to be included will be available for request later

Moi dix Mois Le dixième anniversaire Live 2011-2012 Part 2 "哲学の破片~第一章 暗黒劇場~(tetsugaku no kakera~daiichishou ankokugekijou~)" will be held at Shibuya WWW at 2011/11/03

SET-LIST at 2011/08/21:

01.The Pact of Science

02.Dialogue Symphonie

03.The Seventh Veil

04.Witchcraft

05.Solitude

06.Front et baiser

07.Sanctum Regnum

08.The SECT

09.Invite to Immortality

10.Nocturnal Romance

11.Neo Pessimist

12.Pendulum

13.Lamentful Miss

14.Immortal Madness

15.Dead Scape

16.L'interieur Dix

17.forbidden

18.Divine Place

19.Ange~D side holy wings~

EN1

01.SE

02.Mad Ingrain

03.Vizard

aarrgghh! Mana, stop this crap already and reform Malice Mizer at once!

Ohhh, that's the setlist. I was going to say "That's like...3 re-recorded songs, 1 of which was already re-recorded."

Anyway, I'm down for this. Since I'm not 15 anymore, I really appreciate Seth's vocals a lot more than Juka's. Can't wait for more photoshop inspiration from Mana :hyper:

since the last album to me was just a bunch of CRAP with the only good song being the re-recorded one, I really appreciate this.

I love seiji, dont like juka too much, and especially dix inferno is a nice album with bad arrangements.

I'm really looking forward to this.

I still really like MdM, so I'm glad to see they're doing more work together. However, they better not fuck this up in any capacity. I'm team Juka when it comes down to MdM, so I really hope this... Works well and doesn't make those brilliant compositions sound like shitty death-metal wannabe garbage.

I wish reforming Malice Mizer was even an option...

Just great news, but it would be nice, if they do some new stuff, not re-recordings... but still glad they are working and haven't split up!

I'll always prefer Juka to Seth (though I like him a lot more now after listening to more Art Cube), but I'm still looking forward to this. I've already long since given up on Malice Mizer. That dream is dead.

Will people stop with the MM revival? Everyone knows that they'll always revive "incorrectly" no matter what vocalist they pick, be it Tetsu, Gackt, Klaha, or just whore out Kozi. I wish Mana would put out the fire already and just say "We're not reviving ever, †sorry†."

Will people stop with the MM revival? Everyone knows that they'll always revive "incorrectly" no matter what vocalist they pick, be it Tetsu, Gackt, Klaha, or just whore out Kozi. I wish Mana would put out the fire already and just say "We're not reviving ever, †sorry†."

I couldn't agree more. I knew for a fact they weren't coming back anytime soon.

I think it'd have to be under Kozi though, Tetsu's not VK anymore, Gackt's ego's far too big and Klaha is probably dead in a ditch sumwhere.

Mana just enjoys being a cocktease, he'll probably re-release a few concerts & albums for the 20th.

I actually like both Juka and Seth vocals though I prefer Seth's a bit more.

Hopefully they'll re-record La dix croix, front et baiser, Gloire dans le silence or nocturnal silence haha

I think it'd have to be under Kozi though, Tetsu's not VK anymore, Gackt's ego's far too big and Klaha is probably dead in a ditch sumwhere.

Mana just enjoys being a cocktease, he'll probably re-release a few concerts & albums for the 20th.

I find myself agreeing with this.

Especially Peace Heavy's comments. No matter who would be the vocalist, there would be two groups of fans that would be upset about it. Hell, even if they did Kozi as the singer, I'd be upset. I HATE Kozi's voice. It's damn irritating.

Herpes, the last I heard of Klaha he stopped his ... *ahem* solo project *rolls eyes* because he was sick... Bet it couldn't have anything to do with low record sales... I actually LOVED Klaha as the vocalist and wish that if a reunion could even actually occur they'd chose Klaha, but I realize it's a pipe dream...

I couldn't agree more. I knew for a fact they weren't coming back anytime soon.

3rding this.

I don't see why Mana still manages to stay relevant and make music anyway, but whatever.

Pretty cool

Hope Seth will do well

Tetsu did some MM cover in 2008, so isn't that impossible he do one memorial live...

Wehre and when?

Is there any material of it?

Tetsu did some MM cover in 2008, so isn't that impossible he do one memorial live...

Wehre and when?

Is there any material of it?

I'm interested in this too. Do you know where we can see/listen this ?

Sign in to follow this