Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

Hi There, I'll be your J-Rock Doctor Today. =)

^ THIS, BUT:

I wouldn't blame it on Hiyuu, it's not his fault. Many musicians who were previously doing the osare style are now in harder bands, or the other way around, so I don't think Hiyuu's responsible for Lycaon's transformation into sluts for horny fangirls.

well, you're right, but maybe he also influented the band since he was from Juliette, and Juliette did tons of twomans with Lycaon. Anyway, as I said before, in the majority of the cases oshare kei members can play instruments really well also in heavy band, as DEATHGAZE's Takaki, who was in ASS'n'ARROW...

Yes. I do understand when people dislike osare, but saying the musicians are lame without even paying attention to their skills? That's stupid.

I myself don't like osare very much, but bands like aicle. are worth listening. Rubi is a damn amazing guitarist and Saran really cool bassist.

It's OK if people don't like the styling or the kind of music they play, but that doesn't automatically mean that they suck. It's all about musical preferences.

Therefore I don't hate any band.

Yes. I do understand when people dislike osare, but saying the musicians are lame without even paying attention to their skills? That's stupid.

I myself don't like osare very much, but bands like aicle. are worth listening. Rubi is a damn amazing guitarist and Saran really cool bassist.

It's OK if people don't like the styling or the kind of music they play, but that doesn't automatically mean that they suck. It's all about musical preferences.

Trying to convince anyone of this sort of thing is ultimately pointless. It's not worth it.

I listened to aicle. and they're not for me, but I am not saying they can't play their instruments. it's a point of view. hiyuu's fault or not, lycaon's new music still sounds to me terrible and made me understood why Mio and Eve probably left...

Trying to convince anyone of this sort of thing is ultimately pointless. It's not worth it.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, I'm just stating my own opinion.

buuut they don't look osare / all happy and stuff

they look more like "hookers in Alice's wonderland" (like said above+i'm still xDD with this)

they look sooo funny it's awesome xDDD

i think yuuki is gay and just decided to "come out of the closet" and say it to everyone xD

sorry but i just had to say my theory somewhere xD

(because of some pics + comments a long time ago i was thinking he is gay and then he goes and does eros..xD)

please fix the songs

eros is terrible ,so awful

and i used to love their songs :((

I'm not a big oshare fan either, but I must say that Lolita23q's members are really talented. It only took them about 6 years to show that (from the first single of the Marble Shaking Ward album) and some songs on Brand New Ward. Marble Shaking Ward is just plain epic, and Yuuki and Ryuto are awesome guitarists.

Patient: D'espairsRay

Diagnosis: Sloppy vocalist

Holy fuck. We are no longer friends.

Patient: TK from 凛として時雨 
Diagnosis: Inspiration is DEAD
Prescription: Go back in time to 2012 and refuse to write the opening for Psycho-Pass, saving you from the temptations of becoming a repetitive, soulless, anime-opening spewing songwriter controlled by the evil music overlords at SMEJ

I love this idea!

Patient: MUCC
Diagnosis: Focusing to much on a poppy/electronic vibe
Prescription: Go back to your old school sound to please me, loose all your new fans and please only me. Pay me attention MUCC, damn it.

Sign in to follow this