Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Envy Euroope tour : Envy (JPN), Mother Susurrus, Radar

I'll watch them in Munich... seen them once already (2 or 3 years ago) and in was pretty nice.

Can't go wrong with it if you like a nice mix between post-rock and hardcore/screamo (I'm not good with genres...).

I'll watch them in Munich... seen them once already (2 or 3 years ago) and in was pretty nice.

Can't go wrong with it if you like a nice mix between post-rock and hardcore/screamo (I'm not good with genres...).

I didn't find any EU tour schedule, where did you read it? Could you post all dates? A friend of mine is a big fan of them xD

the most complete schedule can be found at last.fm;

http://www.last.fm/music/Envy/+events?setlang=en

-> just switch the language to your needs...

from there follow the event-details to the venue sites. It's a bit complicated because the schedule is not up on the site of their official promotor (if it's the same as ever) nor on myspace and the official japanese site (maybe the announcements follow later - still some time until october) - but these dates are all confirmed by the venues and you can call them safe!

hope that helps =)

Ah, they will be in Groningen on a Wednesday. Hopefully school will cut me some slack, then I might go and see them. I can travel for free anyway.

Does anyone have some songs or YouTube videos for me to watch from them? I found one video. XD Yay.

Sign in to follow this