Sign in to follow this  
kyoisKILLINGME

Gone for a while... x__x

like any of you care...

okay so this is likely my last 3 days of posting...and it's actually good news this time xDD

(no computer problems) :lol: anyway!! im going to New York City for the FIRST time of my life...

it's a 8 hour drive(or more...) so i have to wake up at 4am.... x___x; and i actually have no idea

when i'll be back... >___>; so i'll miss you all :)

Have fun and be safe! I've been to New York once and it's an amazing city! Also, the drive isn't that bad. I had a 9-hour drive from Sioux Falls (South Dakota) to Chicago (Illinois) a few days ago. It goes faster than you think ;)

HEY! HEY! HEY! I LIVE THERE! Have fun and tell us all about it when you get back.

XD and i heard they walk really fast there.. x___X i hope i don't get ran over ._. and wait

im leaving tomorrow night instead... so tomorrow is my last day...(mom change her mind lol)

well im finally back from a very painful trip.... the car ride was REALLY LONG and on the way back was more LONG!! ><;

and the traffic was just crazy and on the way back it got foggy.. o__O so i was scare a little (it was night)

the stores there are nice (we spend most of the time eating anyway...>__>;

i actually didn't really sleep much during the trip... so...but i actually had a good time..until my feet started

hurting XD i hate walking... ._______. and the roads where really rough too.

^Yeah, definitely hurting for your feet alright xD Did you eat at Olive Garden @ Time's Square? I really liked the pizza there :D What stuff did you see? Statue of Liberty, United Nations building? Ground Zero?

Sign in to follow this