Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

Hey guys, how is that heatwave going?

Im literally dying here. I had to walk back and forth in the sun from 1pm to 4pm.

After that i got home and felt sick like crazy went into my room with air-conditioner, but i still fell bad.

SUXS!

Why the hell is my country so hot? It's Canada for Christs sake, my igloo melted and I can't ice fish anymore. Screw you global warming.

Seriously though 34°C is way to hot for us Canadians, well me at least.

Im literally dying here. I had to walk back and forth in the sun from 1pm to 4pm.

After that i got home and felt sick like crazy went into my room with air-conditioner, but i still fell bad.

SUXS!

Drink lots and lots of water, drink your weight in water! You might be really dehydrated and it might be what is causing you to feel ill. :(

It's raining o'er here in England, y'all. Wet, cloudy and coooooooooold.

D:

3b8f2d8e-19c6-41f6-b62a-f58c4e8ac08b.jpg

I had to buy a hot cappuccino today instead of an iced one :( huehuehue....

D:

I've been working every day this week, so I didn't even know there was a heat wave 8D

Ahahaha, this is what I usually do when the heat is unbearable. Last year we got hit with a pretty nasty heatwave and I remember I would come into work at 8am when it was still cool, then work till 7pm when the heat starts to taper off. Then I'd have my long AC cooled bus ride home and avoided most of the heat that everyone was suffering from. One year though the AC unit broke in the tower we work in but I was on vacation but I guess it was pretty awful.

It was unexpectedly cool for June/July where I live for a few weeks, but it is hot now. Most of the time I can't sleep when I want to because the heat keeps me awake. So now my sleeping schedule has now turned into 3:00am~12:00pm, and I don't like that. :(

Sign in to follow this