Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

V-Rock Fest 2011

Versailles was added to the line up if anyone cares...

nope we dont, nobody does. <3

so is this going to be live streamed?

More like 3 for me.

If it is live streamed I expect to see Versailles for 45 seconds of a song... just like last time. :(

new bands:

DaizyStripper

ダウト

Eins:Vier

LM.C

MICHAEL MONROE

Truly disgusting that gods like Eins:Vier are at the same festival as shit like LM.C, versailles or D=out.

So... the only bands I like who are in the festival lineup are Matenrou Opera, ALI PROJECT and Black Veil Brides. Will watch it but I am not too eager for this. Last line-up's was much better :oshi:

DNR sucks. But it's not because they're Italian. As usual, many people think like that, indeed. Italy has many good bands (mostly gothic/metal ones xD), so, I feel embarassed that it's THEM who will go to this festival.

DNR sucks. But it's not because they're Italian. As usual, many people think like that, indeed. Italy has many good bands (mostly gothic/metal ones xD), so, I feel embarassed that it's THEM who will go to this festival.

LOL they should've sent Lacuna Coil instead indeed.

Yes, Italy has a ton of good artists... But DNR is INCREDIBLY cheesy. They're talented instrumentally, but the composition, lyrics and vocal lines are so damn sleazy and cheesy, it's quite pretentious. And for an "euro visual" band they're all incredibly tacky and awful looking, 'cept the keyboarder. I mean, looks don't matter but when you label yourself as visual you gotta be able to pull it off, I think...

Sign in to follow this