Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

Glasses

I started wearing glasses app. from a year ago, though I had been using fake glasses because I loved the looks of it. The bad thing is that this glasses did have a prescription themselves, so I kind of fucked up my sight by wearing them. Aside from that, last year they made us a school health test, and I fucked it up in the eye thingy, so that way I convinced my mom of wearing glasses. Funny thing is, the oftalmologist said I actually need glasses from a long time ago, since I suffered from astigmatism and a bit of myopia.

My classmates broke the first pair of glasses I ever had.

The second one went through a really hard time, but made it a bit longer.

And now I have a pair I've been wearing for 4 months, and I really like them more than the others.

And I just realized this is a really long post.

I tried contact lenses for about a week and thought they were a bother putting on every morning for just the six hours in school. I think I just got too attached to my glasses as well so I decided to stay with them after such a short trial run (...not even a trail, my mum had paid for advance packages so I'm still guilty for changing my mind now). I got my glasses when I was in primary school. I've forgotten what year but I can remember being super excited about it that I even managed to convince my mum to get out of school early to go to the appointment. XD After that, it's taken me many years of choosing different glasses to appreciate them. It's only been recently I like wearing them due to having bigger frames (I've always picked small framed glasses).

I think glasses make everyone more attractive. js.

I have astigmatism too and can deal without my glasses for most daily stuff, but I absolutely need them to drive or see long distance. I didn't actually need my glasses until I was around 18... but now I feel weird without them haha. I like contacts, but my eyes get tired with them easily so I never went more than a few days of trying them. 

I have wonderful eyesight so I don't need glasses, but I have been playing around with the idea of getting a pair of low light gaming glasses used for extended periods of gaming to take some of the stress off of my eyes.

Sign in to follow this