Sign in to follow this  
madygrain

cali≠gari new activies and website

Haha saw that cm on their website, it's so cali gari like

La'royque de Zavy will be one of the bands playing at V-rock festival on the 23rd of october ! Hope there is a live stream or they will do a video out of that, I so want to see them live playing in La'royque X)

http://v-rockfes.com/content2/

Awesome :v

Something tells me they're not going to do a livestream of a festival that costs 11000 yen per ticket though XD

Well it really depends. There has been a lot of streaming for lives lately, and jack in the box was streamed on niconico douga this year (you had to buy net tickets for the stream though).

Yep, seems like they're recording something, but I'm wondering if they'll sell it by normal means or it wil be distributed/sold only at the v-rock festival.

Also a new dvd box for the fan club and they'll give out new recordings of a couple of songs during the fall tour.

Ah, jewelry commercials, the pinnacleof eroguro mentality.

Haha yeah I thought pretty much the same thing :lol:

You can't blame them for trying to live off their music though

Good news for you all !

Being true to my title, I found a way to acquire the new FC-limited DVD BOX !!

It will be sent to the FC members in March, and the kind FC member who is helping me getting it will then send it to me, so chances are high I will get it around April.

Here are the info on the box

TITLE : カリ≠ガリの仕事 2011 (cali≠gari no shigoto 2011)

-DVD 1「純一じゃないじゃない」(Juuichi janai janai) LIVE at 2011.04.04 ZEPP TOKYO

-DVD 2「真梅雨の野外~前編~」LIVE at 2011.06.18 日比谷野外音楽堂 "Matsuyu no yagai~zen-hen~" at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudo (same place as their last live in 2003)

-DVD 3「真梅雨の野外~後編~」LIVE at 2011.06.19 日比谷野外音楽堂 "Matsuyu no yagai~go-hen~" at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudo

-DVD 4「CASE OF GIVES」トゥワー2011「GIVES」ダイジェスト版 "CASE OF GIVES" Tour 2011 "GIVES" video digest

-DVD 5「カリ≠ガリの仕事 2011」2011年、カリ≠ガリ全仕事の追っかけドキュメンタリー。 "cali≠gari no shigoto 2011" Documentary on everything cali≠gari did in 2011.

It might take me some time to upload it, it will depend on whether I get a new laptop in the meantime or not, but it will be uploaded, probably one DVD at a time.

it appears that they have announced at their live at Zepp Tokyo at 2012/03/01 that 別室ノイローゼ(besshitsu neurosis) will be "terminated" at 2012/03/14

^ That's their fanclub, right? Interesting... maybe they'll disband for real? Or they're just fooling us again, haha (I remember such news about the fanclub and "expiration dates" and stuff from years ago xD).

Didn't they already announce that last year, when they said on 2011.03.14 (when FC was supposed to be terminated) that they would be around for one more year ? Isn't it another stunt so that new people can get into the FC ?

It doesn't really looks like they're going to disband, seeing how they have been trying to appeal to a much larger audience in the past months.

It doesn't really looks like they're going to disband, seeing how they have been trying to appeal to a much larger audience in the past months.

I also thought of this, but we'll just have to wait and see, and then wait a little more in case they'll change their minds and come back... again.

Never thought I would say this, but honestly I don't care at all anymore since I thought 11 was rubbish. I'd definitely love more Xa-vat instead.

Sign in to follow this