Sign in to follow this  
madygrain

cali≠gari new activies and website

Ah, so it seems they're doing the same "single structure" like with their comeback single in 2009!

Maybe this means an album will come afterwards? (or just another hiatus :lol:)

Actually, they haven't gone on hiatus since they reformed. It's just that they always say they'll be on hiatus once again after the next live, and at the last minute they say "well, actually ... [we'll release a single/album/mini/best of /we'll do a live/a tour]".

They're definitely just trolling with everybody here (and also, they are one of the very few bands that sell more since they went back together than before they went on hiatus in 2003).

Nice songs ! I like them

Btw I became friends with a very good friend of Sadie pink galaxy and Shuuji, and he told me that Shuuji thinks of putting XA-VAT aside for the time being and concentrating once more on cali gari, so they're probably going to stick around for a few more years :D

^ Oh cool. :) Looking back, XA-VAT did kinda feel like a temporary "fun-band" to pass the time. Nevertheless, I hope he gets back together with those guys too again someday, because they were amazing. xD

^ Yeah, I mean he was back in the day too and i'm sure he hasn't changed! Epic moments during their 2003 lives!

That drag queen...isn't he Ao as well? :o :o :o:o

I think I recognize him from their concerts (when they play Erotopia and random drag queens come out to party), so I don't think it's Ao. But yeah, he likes to dress up occasionally too. xD

La'royque de Zavy will be one of the bands playing at V-rock festival on the 23rd of october ! Hope there is a live stream or they will do a video out of that, I so want to see them live playing in La'royque X)

http://v-rockfes.com/content2/

Awesome :v

Something tells me they're not going to do a livestream of a festival that costs 11000 yen per ticket though XD

Sign in to follow this