Sign in to follow this  
cryptomayhem

Schwarz Stein to Release New CD

According to Kaya's blog, Schwarz Stein will release a new album, Recurrence of Hallucination, in July. Most likely this coincides with the Recurrence of Hallucination live. There are details for overseas ordering.

source: Kaya's Blog

Schwarz Stein

New CD Release

「Recurrence of Hallucination??

¥2300(tax in)

Limited 1000

2011年7月 発売

??予約??付中

2011 July Release

PRE ORDER NOW

Hora wrote on his website that you can now pre-order the album Recurrence of Hallucination on their official website, apparently will not sell any physical store in Japan only in the pages of time, because the shipping is not expensive and there is only 1000 copies, I'll buy my copy I'm so happy!! :DUUR:

here: http://home1.netpalace.jp/godsynthesis/room/room.cgi

I guess I can't buy it then if I don't live in Japan? :( That's sad. I really want it. Either way, I really hope it's all new material. Does anyone know if it is?

^ Of course you can.

Ohhh I guess i misinterpereted Kaya-Rose-Addict's post. No biggy. I'll see if my mom will order it for me, seeing as I don't have a credit card. She's usually pretty cool about it.

^ it is released at 2011/07/20, which has been already available for ordering through Hora official site "GOD SYNTHESIS" since 2011/06/14

Okay, so if I get this right, tracks 2, 4 and 5 are Hora solo reworks. Well, anyway, I don't listen to Hora's solo stuff so it'll be totally new to me, lol. xD

As I checked only 2 and 4 are reworks of Hora's songs... but still curious about it!

And nice... cover xD

Sign in to follow this