Sign in to follow this  
Furik

What the hell happened to The TRAX?!

Okay, so I remember this one Korean band I used to listen to a while back called The TRAX.

I followed them up until their single Rhapsody then I lost interest.

I decided to look them up on YouTube and found a new song (from 2010).

RXk9Th9gsjM

Compare that to this.

YcNFbWMN1Vg

:(

As far as I can remember, they changed radically after the sudden case of members leaving around (was it the thing of 2006?)

Whatsoever, they were promising -nowadays they are indistinguishable from other SMtown groups

:(

the realized that shitty luna sea/x japan-esque rock doesn't sell in korea and decided to make radio friendly crap rock?

SM entertainment (their company) can't handle rock music. That's the only reason their style changed. They weren't selling enough, so they didn't release anything for 5 years. Then came back with a ballad, and after that Oh! My Goddess. I like the songs and mini albums, but it's a long way from their debut style!

^that

They didn't even bother getting them on SMTown Paris. :s It's everyone except them and BoA who's filming for a movie in America/Canada.

They formed them somewhere in twothousandsomething and when they discovered they weren't making enough cash they just ditched them in the trash

Sign in to follow this