Sign in to follow this  
lukrecia

Droog's major debut

news_large_Droog_art_2011jun.jpg

If I've translated natalie's article correctly, Droog have signed to avex trax and they will release their major debut album on 3rd of August. The album will be titled "LOVE SONGS" and it will contain six tracks.

(2011/08/03) Droog - Love Songs

Cover.

Tracklist:

01. LOVE SONG

02. HORROR SHOW

03. ア????

04. 愛??餓????ん??ら 骨????ゃ??り????

05. 犬・犬・犬(ドッグ・ドッグ・ドッグ)

06. 狂気??沙汰

Hm, I'm VERY curious about this release, if they really signed to avex trax, well, that is one of the most surprising news of the year. I'm a bit worried about how this will affect their garage punk style - the new band picture and the cover isn't something that I would expect from them (it is VERY poppy/shoegazy), but I have trust in these guys.

That pic is giving me some serious The Horrors vibes

imokwithtthis.gif

That pic is giving me some serious The Horrors vibes

imokwithtthis.gif

Yeah, now that you say...not to mention, that if they really change sound, it would be simular to The Horrors' career, who went from the raw punky style to the more etheral and shoegazy style (Primary Colours, and judging from their new song, Skying will be simular to that). Well, if they will make an album which is as good as The Horrors' second album, I'm okay with it too.

HORROR SHOW

I downloaded it from the japanese iTunes (it's free until the 19th of July) and removed the protection from it. Good song, it seems, that the band will keep it's raw and punky edge!

yeah, awesome song. I've been watching that PV everyday since it was uploaded. Very 70's. I'm in love with this band <333

Sign in to follow this