Sign in to follow this  
dannemannen

Golden Bomber - boku quest

What do you guys think of golden bomber's new single? :dansu:

1. Boku quest - really catchy tune 9/10, and for the pv i would give 10/10. Best pv ever :mrgreen:

2. Rafiiora - Not that memorable, but i really like the verse and the synth 6/10

3. Kyou ha tonight - another really catchy tune with a cool chorus 7/10

8/10 They never disappoint :domo:

The PV gets a 10/10

i don't give a shit about their music though

Boku Quest: definitely 10/10. I love it!

Rafiiora: don´t really like it, for some reason I think it´s kind of annoying. 5/10

Konya Tonight: also great! 9/10

The PV gets a 8/10

fix'd

And yeah, I don't get this GB hype as well - what's so special in them? If I am permitted to ask that

And yeah, I don't get this GB hype as well - what's so special in them? If I am permitted to ask that

nothing. 15 year olds think their tacky as fuck gimmicks are funny, and their indie status appeals to indievk-dogmatists.

nothing. 15 year olds think their tacky as fuck gimmicks are funny, and their indie status appeals to indievk-dogmatists.

The PV gets a 8/10

fix'd

Personally I have to say the catchyness, they have loads of songs with awesome choruses :domo:

Kuchuu dappun is also a classic :mrgreen:

I'm a fan and not 15. I like his vocals but not too much a fan of the crazy ass antics though,

the PV's are funny.They have alot of great songs.Oh and i love the fact their last

few singles have sold more than the major VK bands.

Sign in to follow this