Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Gt.Kazuha has joined BLOOD & new maxi single release

it is announced at BLOOD presents live "Eyes of ecstasy" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2011/06/04 that their new maxi single "Elizabeth" will be released at 2011/10/26, which will be sold in advance at their one-man live "You are also SACRIFICE" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/10/15

support Gt.Kazuha(ex-Uggdracil-->s0211-->velgat(shigure), VII-Sense Gt.erina student) has officially joined BLOOD at that presents live at 2011/06/04

http://ameblo.jp/mad-creator/

Oh, that's out now? Darn, I already spent most of my money this month. Maybe I'll grab it at Otakon if I end up going...

they will hold their overseas live as follows:

2011/11/12 - Dotcon (Toronto, Canada)

2011/11/13 - The Middle East (Boston, USA)

2011/11/14 - Webster Hall (NYC, USA) w/ Acey Slade (ex-Murderdolls)

2011/11/15 - Tainted Reality Ustream (PA, USA)

2011/11/16 - Nocturne (PA, USA)

2011/11/18-20 - Anime USA (Virginia, USA) w/ 摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera)

I'm currently dying.

BLOOD is playing in Philadelphia!

I need to see them!!

Excited for the new single, is Kiwamu still taking part?

Gt. Erina student? I'm interested.

Honest question, not directed at just Jonjon but why do people obsess over Erina? What has he done that makes him so special? Everything I've heard or seen him do was play some unimpressive CHUG CHUG CHUG rift . I'm not that hugely familiar with everything he has done so maybe I've just haven't heard the mind blowing stuff that everyone has heard but me. :|

I'm more surprised BLOOD is still around. They are, imho, the most unpopular vk band but they still manage to tour the U.S. like crazy.

I'm more surprised BLOOD is still around. They are, imho, the most unpopular vk band but they still manage to tour the U.S. like crazy.

This new BLOOD I think has promise, I liked their last single with this new reboot lineup. Their previous material I didn't like much at all though but there where people out there that liked it I guess. Enough to tour and make money to do all this extensive International touring.

I'm currently dying.

BLOOD is playing in Philadelphia!

I need to see them!!

Excited for the new single, is Kiwamu still taking part?

Watch out for his chair flinging machine. Maybe they just have two guitarists now? Kiwamu bitched about reviving BLOOD because he hated working with Ken xD so I think he's still in.

their live-distributed single "CHAIN-FALL into YOU-" will be released at their one-man live "You are also SACRIFICE" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/10/15

2011/11/14 - Webster Hall (NYC, USA) w/ Acey Slade (ex-Murderdolls)

wow!

their live-distributed single "CHAIN-FALL into YOU-" will be released at their one-man live "You are also SACRIFICE" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/10/15

I read it wrong and understood "CHAIR-FALL into YOU".

It was fun.

I read it wrong and understood "CHAIR-FALL into YOU".

It was fun.

CAUZ I THREW IT AT YOU

Gt. Erina student? I'm interested.

Honest question, not directed at just Jonjon but why do people obsess over Erina? What has he done that makes him so special? Everything I've heard or seen him do was play some unimpressive CHUG CHUG CHUG rift . I'm not that hugely familiar with everything he has done so maybe I've just haven't heard the mind blowing stuff that everyone has heard but me. :|

+1 . Dio, especially, is a good example of this. He's gotten better in VII-Sense, but their music is more or less a train wreck.

On topic: does the live distributed CD have any relation to their other Chain single?

SET-LIST at 2011/10/15:

01.Counting Rhymes

02.Oboro

03.Absurdity

04.D.T.M.H

05.Sarcophagus

06.Solitude truth...

07.Reality

08.Fake and Fake

09.Vice

10.CHAIN-FALL into YOU-

11.Sweetest Disease

12.Bathory

13.Unseen the NEW WORLD

14.Elizabeth

EN1

01.Counting Rhymes

02.Unseen the NEW WORLD

btw they will hold their presents live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2012/01/24 and their one-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2012/03/23

Sign in to follow this