Sign in to follow this  
Gizorz

Versailles Overseas Tour

Versailles_P_Q Versailles(ヴェルサイユ)

We are pleased to announce Versailles will plan overseas tour in Autumn―Asia in Sep??Europe in Oct and South America in Nov.

From Twitter :)

Hope they're coming back to the Netherlands, since they sold out last time. But I'd probably go to Cologne too.

... this time NORTHERN ITALY? Milan, Venice, Florence? ._.' I am not a big fan so I am not moving for them. Anyway congrats to them.

will be there if they come to holland, was a good performance last time, but not something worth travelling to another country

really want to go again.. and this time I´ll buy my ticket for Holland in time! D:

otherwise I hope that Köln is more fun than last time c:

I know just one of the euro-dates… but it's too early to speak about it right now.

I'm pretty sure the news spread very quickly as soon as the schedule gets officially announced (it's only june now).

The Netherlands would be cool but I hope for another venue this time.

Ugh Ikr, Bitterzoet was beyond terrible. I'm 1.85cm tall and even I couldn't see anything from the back unless I climbed on top of a table.

Tivoli or Melkweg please ;-;

I am happy to leak a date I am happy for. They will come to Milan, they announced it during signing session in Cava (Italy)

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL (italians) [lol sorry for the quote]

I am happy to leak a date I am happy for. They will come to Milan, they announced it during signing session in Cava (Italy)

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL (italians) [lol sorry for the quote]

Exactly...why there is no gigs in Italy at all...there was more concerts in Russia and Hungary than Italy. Same Spain.. I remember my trip to Madrid to se Anli Poillicno..was great.

These countries need more Vkei...;)

The fact is that Versailles came to Italy, but in con, in deep south Italy = only south Italian people attended so far because it's far like 900km from north Italy. So it's right that now they come also to the North. And about what you said, yes, and I hate staying here for this. I mean, there are poorer countries who get more concerts than us, LOL.

And there's also richer country's getting less concerts than Italy :roll:

Life is unfair, grass is green, water is wet, etc.

Italy is one of the big European countries with less vk concerts ever, so it's normal I am angry/disappointed with concert organizator and so on :D (not with the bands)

There's probably a reason why Italy gets left out, either there's not enough people attending the concerts or it's too hard to plan a concert there. And there's a huge market in Hungary. Either way, constantly bitching about it isn't gonna change anything.

The only country I really feel sorry for is Australia :P

yeah the only bands i really know that have performed there are miyavi and maximum the hormone (if that tour didnt get cancelled)

The problem is many organizators (almost all germans :shock: ) do NOT reply to Italian managers, like CLJ, GAN-SHIN and even Astan Magazin ignored an Italian promoter (aka the guy from Matsuri Italia, check their OHP) who wanted to bring Nega to Italy. So I am free to bitch around how I want, I am really disappointed by this racism against Italy!

The problem is many organizators (almost all germans :shock: ) do NOT reply to Italian managers, like CLJ, GAN-SHIN and even Astan Magazin ignored an Italian promoter (aka the guy from Matsuri Italia, check their OHP) who wanted to bring Nega to Italy. So I am free to bitch around how I want, I am really disappointed by this racism against Italy!

I don't get your point… sorry.

A promoter has to contact the tour staff or the management of the band regarding getting a date - not other promoters/organizers.

Contacting promoters of other countries makes not too much sense if they've never been active in your country before. Promoters usually do their own thing and are bound to limited countries/places where they know how to work things out. If you don't think they let you do things under their name you have to do your own thing by getting directly to the tour staff or band management (1st is usually better). I wouldn't expect to get help from e.g. Gan-shin who are operating in their respective countries only - they have their own interests… Maybe people need to learn that some of the stuff has nothing to do with each other… the promoter is one thing - the tour management is one thing - the manager of the band is one thing -> all of them have their own interests and their own ways to communicate things. It does not necessarily fit all together depending on the external viewpoint… So - maybe it is not nice from other promoters to not get back to the italian promoter - but to be honest -> it's not their job? What was the response of the tour-management?

just my 2 cent (not knowing the exact situation with Nega)...

Ehm, the tour management never replied, that's why I wonder how they can pretend we Italians organize all by ourselves. Even a "No thanks we are not interested" would be politer...

Oh, sorry - then it's a of corse a different story… hope I didn't offend you :wub:

I also made the experience that it can be very difficult to get the info you want when you need it…

As mentioned their own interests are often more important to them which makes it very hard for local promoters to do their work - but usually it's the promoter who gets blamed for everything and not the artist/tour-management. It's just not that easy to get this stuff done and on top of that it can cost a lot of money…

Oh yeah, it's obviously racism :roll:

Seriously, you're way too butthurt to even reason with.

The only country I really feel sorry for is Australia :P

Yay! We seriously get no one though. Although apart from those mentioned GPKISM have been here too but assume thats only because Ken is from Australia, I've never really listened to them though. Would be a miracle if Versailles or any other band came here.

well, and then what's the reason they ignored us. I mean, you can see where the concerts take place by yourself. And never Italy! My reaction is totally natural... you live in a country where you have always concerts of vk/jrock bands, so you can't understand how it works here. You have always to go abroad, and a good 70% of local fans see you as an idiot and can even insult you because you're not from their country... So please. I just explained the situation and replied to Messenger84 since he came up with this right conclusion. The lucky part is that we are part of Europe, but Italy is a long country, so... you can't reach it THAT easily. Though Oceania is the zone with less concert and it's a pity, I agree.

I was just expressing my opinion, that's it.

I seriously can't stand people who call racism on everything.

Get over it. At least you have the possibility to attend lives, many don't, like Jarrad up there, he's going to have to fly to Japan. So I'm not gonna feel sorry for you.

And yeah, so was I, just expressing my opinion, even though I probably didn't word it that nicely, so I'm sorry for that, the bitchiness I mean, not the opinion itself.

edit; oh and, this is just curiosity, but are you in that group of Italian fans that travel all over the place and camp for weeks? I mean no offence, I'm just wondering.

gyakutai, grow up. Seriously. At least you can afford going abroad, some people don't have rich parents or job, so they can't. Many people skip Poland, but when someone really likes the band they try to go to their live abroad, there is nothing for free, if you want something you should be the one trying to get it, no one will get it for you.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Astan and Nega, because I saw your comments on Facebook, but they're probably busy with something else, maybe planning another lives, so they don't know if they will be able to do the live in Italy? Everything is a matter of timing and money. Maybe Italy is too far or not enough people would come to the live or they simply don't know, so they don't want to take the risk? Managing a tour isn't a simple thing, you need to pay for the band's transport, they usually travel with their staff, so you need to pay for transport of many people. Think about how much do you spend on the transport just for yourself and then think how much the transport of so many people would cost. They also need a hotel room, which isn't cheap either. They need to eat, someone has to take care of them during their foreign tour (language stuff, sometimes the bands want to go sightseeing as well). They need to get to another country on time, so if it's not on their way to another place it may be difficult to arrange anything. A good club is needed as well, sometimes the dates are taken. It's a lot of work and a lot of money, not fun on a playground in the sandbox.

By the way, Astan hasn't even started sending invoices to people who ordered their tickets for the Utrecht live, so they're probably busy with something else. Cologne almost sold out, maybe they want to do this first, because it's a lot of information to manage. I don't know what's the reason of it, but they aren't discriminating Italians, your booker isn't the only person they didn't reply to. And yes, they aren't coming to Poland, so I have to go to another country TOO.

If your attitude towards foreigners is like this I'm not surprised you're getting insulted by others. I was in Berlin once and people were really nice to me, also when foreigners come to Poland everyone tries to help them if they ask for it... but if they acted like idiots everyone WOULD talk behind their backs, it would be the same with people from our country though. No one likes annoying people. Maybe you're loud or do something not acceptable in their culture or it's your imagination and no one treats you bad in fact. V-kei fans can be really aggressive on the lives, towards everyone, because they HAVE TO touch their hawt yummies.

Many italians are like that, but surely I am not. It's not that I have to go out for my country for that :roll: In fact I have the money, but... almost all my friends nope so I can't bring them with me, and it's not a nice feeling. I just hope the situation will slowly change.

Sign in to follow this