Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

VELVET EDEN news / update: SAD MASK DVD & La Fin Russian ver

A bit of VELVET EDEN news: Aci (composer/violinist) is out of the band, and guess who's back? Dada is working with Kalm again. Dunno if they keep the bandname or what...on Facebook Dada says that VELVET EDEN is over, yet he goes on in the comments about how him and Kalm are such a perfect combination, and that they want to do music in the vein of classic VE. He says they want to release stuff too, so we'll see I guess...

I think Velvet eden was ended.

Street of Alice 2.0 was so perfect.

My journey is over. kalm has evolved wonderfully.

I felt happy with the end. but I'm not feel sad.

13 years before, Dada & Kalm started Velvet eden.

Now, it's ended by the oldest song "Street of Alice".

Aci had lost confidence in the music, who left.

Unfortunately he lost to Kalm.

I chose activity with Kalm. It was my "Pandora's Box".

I would lose everything, but I opened it.

I will not seek to evolve anymore.

"Dada & Kalm"

We were waiting for it for 10 years.

Maybe I must start something new.

but now I am happy to just listen to this song.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dada's instructions from Facebook, for ordering SAD MASK (DVD) and La Fin Russian ver. (CD):

‎"SAD MASK" DVD and "La Fin Russian ver." CD ON SALE NOW!!!

If you wish to buy VELVET EDEN stuff, please, send a message that you would like to make an order to the following e-mail: [email protected]

After that you'll get a response with order form and further information in English. Please, fill and send it back.

Payments methods are: PayPal, WesternUnion and others. More information you'll get with the order form.

Stuff you can buy:

1) DVD "SAD MASK" - DVD edition of PV collection released in 2000 on VHS. Made of the original video data, this DVD contains video of better quality that the original VHS. Besides, it includes full-colour booklet with previously unpublsihed pictures, including a picture of DADA and Kalm made before VELVET EDEN's formation.

Price: approx. 13$ / 10 EUR

2) CD "La Fin Russian ver." - This CD contains 2 songs performed in Russian as well as rare song which won't be used in any other works of the band. Full-colour booklet is included.

Price: approx. 8$ / 6 EUR

3) Poster - full-colour, A2-size

Price: approx: 5$ / 2.5 EUR

If you have any problems with Popmarket, please, feel free to ask any questions by [email protected]

(here's what the poster looks like by the way)

It seems Dada and Kalm really do continue as VELVET EDEN (I guess?)...

You're mistaken. I don't think stop VE.

Just a wandering thing finished.

It will be saved like a museum exhibit.

I don't think VE not have to be famous any more.

I love the VE, I want it to live a little longer.

So I will work slowly.

Now and future, It is the age of a young band.

And I returned to my VELVET EDEN. I'm happy.

he's talking about "my VELVET EDEN" so I'd assume he'll really work with KALM again as it was, as far as I know, his favorite time of VE

It seems Full (Tomo Furukawa, ex-GUNIW TOOLS, Nookicky, Tafuca, OCQ, Shilfee...) is doing a PV for VELVET EDEN, according to his Facebook status:

now I make Velvet eden's PV

need a more few times.

maybe tonight finished and send to DaDa

Dada previously stated (also on Facebook) that he is tired of making singles and mini albums, so he plans the next VELVET EDEN release to be a long album, with about 20 songs, and "lots of PVs". No release date was given, but it should come out sometime in 2012.

By the way, lots of demo songs have been uploaded to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinemaru

Yes, he's making the PV. I think it was filmed in Shanghai during their coupling tour together because in the PV Dada is wearing the same outfit he had in Shanghai.

Looking forward to the new album! I heard a couple of demos a week ago and enjoyed them greatly. Kalm and Dada really do make an amazing pair.

It was like watching a lesbian gladiator mafia.

x1000

Final version is out

edW7oKAAafY

And that's what Furukawa wrote:

marauder..call by DADA wwwww

this video shoot was at Shangai

I took video and edit..and then rearrange and mix

... video shoot was very intresting

many people come to our...and polis,too

its was night time 1:00over..

Dada's instructions from Facebook, for ordering SAD MASK (DVD) and La Fin Russian ver. (CD):

‎"SAD MASK" DVD and "La Fin Russian ver." CD ON SALE NOW!!!

If you wish to buy VELVET EDEN stuff, please, send a message that you would like to make an order to the following e-mail: [email protected]

After that you'll get a response with order form and further information in English. Please, fill and send it back.

Payments methods are: PayPal, WesternUnion and others. More information you'll get with the order form.

Stuff you can buy:

1) DVD "SAD MASK" - DVD edition of PV collection released in 2000 on VHS. Made of the original video data, this DVD contains video of better quality that the original VHS. Besides, it includes full-colour booklet with previously unpublsihed pictures, including a picture of DADA and Kalm made before VELVET EDEN's formation.

Price: approx. 13$ / 10 EUR

2) CD "La Fin Russian ver." - This CD contains 2 songs performed in Russian as well as rare song which won't be used in any other works of the band. Full-colour booklet is included.

Price: approx. 8$ / 6 EUR

3) Poster - full-colour, A2-size

Price: approx: 5$ / 2.5 EUR

If you have any problems with Popmarket, please, feel free to ask any questions by [email protected]

(here's what the poster looks like by the way)

‎"SAD MASK" DVD and "La Fin Russian ver."

is it smh related to Pretsy? that's the only Russian ver. of Finn that knows about VK and Dada

Dada knows something about my existence, zomgzomgzomgzomgmustgetback2dragagain

On a serious note tho, I adore La Fin, so I am looking forward to this (ps. so Dada will sing in Russian, amirite? Or will he hire some Russian VE fangirl to pull off karaoke instead?)

As much as I like GPK, Witch on Flames was not my favorite remix. The PV...wow. This is why I can't stop following Velvet Eden. This sort of badness is just hilarious.

Guest Magatsu

I don't like the PV at all. but the song is nice.

Sign in to follow this