Sign in to follow this  
kurorockdude

Does Everyone Here Hate UVERworld??

I don't care about them. They are very bland, and yeah some songs are good for anime, but anime openings aren't for me.

As people have said, TW is mainly all Visual Kei fans I doubt not that many people on here like them expect the few who are all into music genres and not to mention those idiots who think that just because it is Japanese is "awesome".

They have some really good songs actually, but they are kind of hit and miss. They have really good ones, but also really crappy ones. Same goes for FLOW, though FLOW has been releasing very good material lately. FLOW can be so utterly amazing (UNION, ENEMY, Remember, FREEDOM, Sign, actually the whole MICROCOSM album) but they also made songs that make me puke (Fighting dreamers!, some song with SUMMER in it), their older stuff actually. I prefer FLOW over UVERworld, but I still keep an eye on their releases.

I don't like them, don't really have a reason, but I just don't like them

Hmm, I like them - okay, their newest releases are quite bad, but I van still listen them without crying "WHYY THEY DID THIS TO ME?!?" and emostuff... They aren't that special, but they're enough for me.

I think they have oustanding singles (and b-sides) but the albums are always blah (except for the 3-4 singles on the album then...).

so I don't hate them, I like to listen to a few songs of them.

and they are deleting way too much on youtube... a P(romotion)V(ideo) is meant for PROMOTION or not?! xD

^ Pfft, I'd rather be caught listening to UVERworld any day then some of the craptastic VK bands that are out there.

and there a lot of them out there.

Plus UVerworld had a great Instrumental track in one of there recent albums which really surprised me.