Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Revamped introduction topic: Hello everyone

My previous HUH?-topic was actually just another unnecessary joke - plz don't take it seriously.

And now back to the real business:

So, I am 18-year-old snow-white Finn from the capital state (Helsinki) whose hobbies are basically guitar + synth playing, reading, outside walks/joggings (alone/with buddies, it's fun! :)) and nerd's necessities (3d stuff + photoshop +mmorpg fantasy books +computer + ps3 + xbox + GBA SP + GBC + PS1 (trashy))

About music: my music spectrum is quite wide - in other words,I like all genres (feel free to recommend any good songs/artists/albums)

Some fav western artists/bands: Deftones, the Smashing Pumpkins, My Bloody Valentine, The Cure, Bauhaus, My Chemical Romance (pre-Black Parade), almost all Patton projects, RATM, almost every Finnish rock act (HIM is mediocre), Behemoth, Daft Punk, Lady Gaga (liking old gagastyle only because of her pre-anorexia curves, and the new one because of her musical improvement), Kylie Minogue, Madonna (old school ftw), Old school nu-metal acts (90s Korn and some Limp Bizkit as well), almost all grunge bands ... etc.

Some fav asian artists:

VK:

Kuroyume, Luna Sea, Deadman, Dir en grey + copybands (The Gazette, Sadie (Master of Romance)), L'arc~en~ciel + sideprojects, Penicillin + Chisato's solo, La'Cryma Christi, Shuuji's projects (goatbed), FULL's projects, Misa's post-Da'vid projects (Da'vid is good but it sometimes sounds quite mediocre/funny to me), Pleur (mostly because of Kyon factor) + other old school vk trannydelux bands...

NON-VK:

Ayumi Hamasaki, Ling Tosite Sigure, Seo Taiji, Big Bang, SHINee, 2ne1 (old hits), Zico, Arashi, ELLEGARDEN, LITE, Maximum The Hormone, Polysics, Melt-Banana, Merzbow (<3) etc.

So that's all, guys, feel free to ask something from me, and you can ofc recommend some stuff for meh - I will surely check your recommendations out

Sincerely yours,

Prettles :dansu:

Deftones, the Smashing Pumpkins, My Bloody Valentine, almost all Patton projects, Lady Gaga (liking old gagastyle only because of her pre-anorexia curves, and the new one because of her musical improvement), Kylie Minogue, Limp Bizkit

Some fav asian artists:

VK:

Deadman, Dir en grey + copybands (The Gazette, Sadie (Master of Romance)), Shuuji's projects (goatbed)

NON-VK:

Ayumi Hamasaki, Ling Tosite Sigure, ELLEGARDEN, Maximum The Hormone, Polysics

You're okay in my book. :hug2:

hi o/

Right back to school

Look back I sift through all the cliques

Roaming the halls all year making me sick

While everyone's out trying to make the cut....

Sign in to follow this