Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) new maxi single release

it is announced at 少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) one-man live "TWENTY-THREE COSMIC WARD" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2011/05/08 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2011 summer, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "-NEO TOKYO EMPIRE-" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/09/23

http://www.lolita-23q.com/

their official bootleg of "B.I.O.S-??イオス-" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2011/05/08 could be watched through YouTube since 2011/05/17

BRQA2fHXMCk

they have gotten soo much better ever since they got their new singer. I love them :)

unplugged ver. of "天??シンフォニア(tenkyuu symphonia)" at 2011/04/21 could be watched through YouTube since 2011/06/01

al5elufCebk

their new maxi single "-HIKARI-" will be released at 2011/10/05 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,680yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "-HIKARI-" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,470yen) will include CD (3 songs) only, and regular edition (1,470yen) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3) only

[CD track list]

01.-HIKARI-

lyrics: ユ≠キ(yuki) / composer: ユ≠キ(yuki)

02.GIGA WORLD

lyrics: リョヲ丞(ryosuke) / composer: リョヲ丞(ryosuke)

03.Amitie (included in limited edition TYPE B)

lyrics: 総史(soshi) / composer: 龍兎(ryuto)

03.レーザーライトテーマパーク(laser light theme park) (included in regular edition)

lyrics: リョヲ丞(ryosuke) / composer: リョヲ丞(ryosuke)

woow, it sounds very cosmic. but the ending of the sample sounds like 98% of the songs they've done when soushi joined.

expected more :X Not going to pre-order it, I will wait to hear it and then decide, not going to spend money for a band who lost its touch.

being realistic, they'll never do sth like _MSW_ again. not now that they dont let the singer write the majority of the songs.

JcKuQFQUfiA

I really like this longer preview. The way it starts is great but dislike the forced headbanging to it.

Sorry, i dont know how to make the video appear on here.

K2G0MhUEio4

GIGA WORLD full version. It says preview but I'm pretty sure it's the full song. I really like it :D But then again, I like most songs composed by Ryosuke.

@Augie

The way to emb videos here goes like this:

You pick: [ youtube ] [ /youtube ] (without the spaces, but I just use them to make sure the post doesn't fail) from the buttons above the text box. Then you fill in the URL for example:

Then, you delete everything from the URL you just posted, so "RDZqOa7VUTQ" remains.

RDZqOa7VUTQ

That's all there is to it!

^ woow, thanks for that. song's cool, but then again, it resebles almost everything they've put out b4. however i can tell this is gonna be their best single so far.

more lunatic temptation and 球体幾何学遊戯 please.

JcKuQFQUfiA

Not gonna lie. This made me cum.

wow that was good... :D

It would sound better with Sou. :banana: Oh no ... I do not want to be a fan of the new Lolita (that sexy head shaking :rawk: )

Sign in to follow this