fitear1590

Trendiest PV location

Sorry to continually revive this topic, but I found another one in our favorite location:

TD_KalVcT-I

This one is actually from 2009, so I apologize for letting it slip through the cracks.

This brings us to at least 9 PV's in this location so far, hehe!

And Gadeath Symphonia's vocalist is HORRIBLE.

I found Scarlet Valse's vocalist to be worse tbh. It's like he was trying to be Kamijo but failed.

My best guess is that it's some sort of studio of a group or company that specializes in shooting PVs, probably specifically PVs for VK bands.

Even small bands are fairly well-produced these days, if you compare them to comparable bands 10 years ago who went into a forest or empty warehouse with a friend's handheld camera. Costumes, photo shoots and PVs look all, well, semi-professional at least these days. So I'm guessing there is a small-scale industry connected to the vk scene. Like specialized companies that make vk PVs for small money in their own studio. XD

Really cool topic. And funny how I watched most of those PV's in the past but never noticed the same location @ OP

Really cool topic. And funny how I watched most of those PV's in the past but never noticed the same location @ OP

:P

Since you're the indie-king, be on the lookout for more Yasu!

pdVy5qGoKDY

2:20-->, or just scenes where he strums his acoustic guitar

wOTjqi5ZjGU

5:00--> Uruha's solo scenes

T9C606lDKJE

0:46--> Guitarists' solo scenes or just full band scenes

Not sure if this is the same place as in Pierrot's Mycloud pv but...are there any other earlier/newer pvs with the same location? (windowed place)

i remember 2

MkcS0U46J7A

9pVu2lY5Zss

edit : oz is Pressed flower PV i accidentally post the cM

white room of awesomeness :D

4vtnsAUrr10

BJrzPFmjKFk

E71ps6cqvOc

I knew it looks familiar! o_o

I wonder if some of the churches/chapels in the PV are actually the same. Not sure, but...

v0Qyh1dX8i4

wUF8DuSAt84

Great finds, ficsci.  I'd never seen that Megaromania video before.

Here's another one to add to the Lockheart Castle list. 7 identified so far!

Psycho le Cemu - Excalibur

Psycho le Cemu - Michi no sora

Dio - God Forsaken

Dio - Last Dance

Versailles - Aristorcrat's Symphony

Megaromania -  AURORA-destinies of world-

Dear L'Novel - Masquerade

Lmao that castle. I always figured it'd be the one to win, yet the obvious white/grey room-thing seems to be really popular right now.

The 10th PV! (Actually from June of last year, but I didn't see it until today)

bL1A-kA_534

So I was walking around in Tokyo with my friend the other day, and we ran into some random PV that's shot in this area, ROFLMAO

I wish I remember what the PV was like so that I can look for it and post it here

Here's something interesting.  I only JUST realized that Aicle had a photoshoot at the infamous arch place (the main promo image from their 心臓 / "Shinzou" album era, even though the Shinzou PV does NOT appear to be filmed there).

aiclearch_zps71c14d0d.jpg

And I saw this random band -jiji- on a VK flyer and they also had a band photoshoot here, haha.
jijiarch_zps154ad9b9.jpg

Anyone know of any others?

Here's something interesting.  I only JUST realized that Aicle had a photoshoot at the infamous arch place (the main promo image from their 心臓 / "Shinzou" album era, even though the Shinzou PV does NOT appear to be filmed there).

aiclearch_zps71c14d0d.jpg

And I saw this random band -jiji- on a VK flyer and they also had a band photoshoot here, haha.

jijiarch_zps154ad9b9.jpg

Anyone know of any others?

Misaruka shot a PV here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYzjqCNf0rk

and I think many other bands took photoshoots in that place

Misaruka shot a PV here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYzjqCNf0rk

and I think many other bands took photoshoots in that place

Already seen the Misaruka one, but thank you.  I'm compiling a list of PVs shot there (I've found 10 so far, including Misaruka; see the first page of this thread for the whole list).

But if you find any bands that have photoshoots there,  I'd be interested too.

I don't know if it has been mentioned on here since I can't see the YouTube links anymore but what about the church used constantly?

PV's it's been used in are as follows:

BORN- ProudiA

ZORO- Senkou

Mejibray- Avalon

I open this new thread with my spontaneous idea. as we know Lockheart Castle is most popular place for filming drama, movie and pvs. If you know which band/artist/idol group that already perform around it here please post it here with the screenshot from PV only. I know there's too much of them.  :)

let the game begin!

c2DYFoi.jpg