Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

Alice Nine- BLUE FLAME/UNTITLED Single

Alice Nine at the start of their Spring Circuit announced that they will be releasing 2 new singles. BLUE FLAME which will be released June 8th, 2011 and an Untitled single which will be released September 7th, 2011. Cover Arts for BLUE FLAME are really something. For more information on BLUE FLAME, go to their OHP: http://www.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/

Tracklist for BLUE FLAME:

1. Blue Flame

2.残響ホワイトアウト

3.G3

0000cyk4.jpg

Wow looks like blue is the colour for jrock this season! ViViD - Blue, LAST ALLIANCE - for staying real BLUE and keep on smashing blue. Good thing it's my favourite colour! Alice Nine really delivered on GEMINI so I'm excited to see what this new single has in store.

Cool. They also have their new Live DVD named as Grand Bleu or something.

and,

3.G3

inb4 everyone else,

Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard

When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard

Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6

Now I’m feelin so fly like a G3

Like a G3, Like a G3

:lol:

Didn't expect them to release another one! Looking forward to them, although this pace is a bit fast for me...I hope they can keep up the quality (not that I don't believe in them). :)

BTW I'm curious if G3 will be a remake of their old song Gokusai gokushoku gokudouka (G3), or a totally new one.

inb4 everyone else,

Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard

When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard

Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6

Like a G3, Like a G3

:lol:

LOL thought of this too.

Dunno what to think. After a full album, this seems way too quick, but GEMINI was just amazing. Hopefully they keep it this way. And I crave for them to make more songs like Shinkirou

I wonder if this is going to be like another transition single that wont appear on the next album. Like Tsubasa and Hana.

Wow looks like blue is the colour for jrock this season! ViViD - Blue, LAST ALLIANCE - for staying real BLUE and keep on smashing blue. Good thing it's my favourite colour! Alice Nine really delivered on GEMINI so I'm excited to see what this new single has in store.

Looking forward to them, although this pace is a bit fast for me...I hope they can keep up the quality (not that I don't believe in them). :)

BTW I'm curious if G3 will be a remake of their old song Gokusai gokushoku gokudouka (G3), or a totally new one.

I wonder if this is going to be like another transition single that wont appear on the next album. Like Tsubasa and Hana.

ditto on both accounts. Anxious to see what "G3" will be all about but as for the single I'm leaning with maiku on this and thinking it would have to be a transition single, if not then the pace would indeed be a bit unsettling. Either way as long as they keep up the good work I won't have any complaints D:

The song was played on Tora's radio program and it's being posted around. Sound quality is poor but from what one can gleam from it, I like it.

Also the PV was played at the end of the FC live and it seems like it's the shoot they were talking about some time back where they were each put in some kind of uncanny situation. I'm interested now in the PV if it sounds like there's actually going to be some kind of story and hopefully this means we'll get to see it pretty soon.

EDIT: By now I've listened to it a few times and I still like it but not blown away or anything. I'm not sure I expected to be though as more than anything I was just hoping it wouldn't be a colossal disaster after that album. The structure is a little too similar to Cross Game which has never been a favorite of mine so that weighs on me but the guitar sound reminds me of le' grand and the balance and the level of instrumentation reminds me of the album. So I feel like it's classic A9 but refined and updated. That said if that's the case it goes without saying for me that the b-sides will probably do the trick as I tend to fall for them much more than the A-sides to begin with and if the latter two points resonate (of course I'll be better able to tell with a better rip) they should be excellent.

ugh :roll: This whole time I was crossing my fingers hoping they'd expand on what they did on the latter half of GEMINI, but to my disappointment Blue Flame sounds so cookie-cutter-anime-opening, unimpressive, and expected from A9.

not bad. lol. But its still decent. :) Kind of reminds me of a upbeat Sleepwalker with an anime chorus.

I love it. :'D Totally Alice Nine. Sounds like it's def the transition single. It's a sweet blend of old Alice Nine with the new. :'D

don't really like it. pretty generic + weak vocals. not really what I was expecting :/

same opinion as most minus disappointed. i just found it to be ok. ill probably listen to it a good couple of months though

Sign in to follow this