Sign in to follow this  
HanakoHikari

ONE OK ROCK new single “NO SCARED"

May.8.2011

ONE OK ROCK also announced that their never-been-released song “NO SCARED?? has been chosen as the theme song for new PSP game soft “Black★Rock Shooter THE GAME??

preview:

jQD1dYBJ2zI

The preview isn't bad but the name SUCKS

I like this band, but I don't really like the song thus far. Just doesn't rub me the right way.

I like this band, but I don't really like the song thus far. Just doesn't rub me the right way.

This. Funny name aside, not digging the preview. Of course the whole thing may be better and they don't often disappoint but this may just be one of those times.

Yeah, the sample is not doing anything for me either. But the same thing happened to me with Answer is Near and I ended up enjoying it after a while, so who knows.

BTW OP, you should probably edit your post title since there isn't any single confirmed it.

YES!!! ive been waiting 5 months for this song :DDDDDDDD ever since ive seen that Black Rock Shooter game trailer *O*

and its only 6 days away!!! cant wait ;O

This is new for me, ive never been SO excited about just one song before xDD

I wonder if the game will get a port over to canada, I hope so. It looks interesting.

On the side note, the new song sounds good xD

ONE OK ROCK new double-A-side maxi single "Re:make / NO SCARED" will be released at 2011/07/20 (1,260yen)

[track list]

01.Re:make

02.NO SCARED

03.Rock, Scissors, Paper

MY BIRTHDAY!!! NO WAY!! The last thing to have been released anywhere near my birthday was The GazettE SHIVER but this is exactly on my bday!!!!! Woo! i love this band too

Sign in to follow this