Sign in to follow this  
Kyo-sama

[Korean] C.N.BLUE

CNBLUE+BLUE.png

I must say these guys belong among few pop bands I can stand and listen to over and over. It's freshy and catchy...

They've recently released their first/korean album "First step".. What do you guys think about it? :)

my new favorite

_500iqJggs0

but this one is still the best :D

7arOrCfvumQ

I quite like them. Though I'll admit I only checked them out after watching You're Beautiful drama. Hadn't heart their music until then.

Their 2 Japanese mini's are still better than anything they put out in Korea (except for I'm A Loner, just love that song)

The Korean versions of those songs are crappy. Don't like them at all. I'd rather have Yonghwa's fail English :P

I'm totally opposite to it :D. I don't like the English (but to be honest Korean English is much more better then the Japanese) maybe it's because I heard the Korean ones first but w/e..

CNBLUE new Japanese maxi single "In My Head" will be released at 2011/10/19 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,520yen) will include CD+DVD (including "In My Head" PV+off-shot)+photo booklet (52 pages) and be in sleeve case, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

Yeah I def like this one more than robot XD

Ring was very christmasy and what not but still very soothing i liked it~

when I get my album I'll upload it.

I'm still searchin to find a ring preview :D Most videos are deleted >< Btw really cool for gettin this :D I have to say that i prefer CNBLUE's korean stuff more than their japanese in general, although their japanese stuff own many other artists :D (in my opinion always :D)

FrCS2iSiO58

1CWSwa4FFv4

teasers for the new comebackkkk~ so excited to have them back in korea~
ive already pre-ordered this kekeke.

Sign in to follow this