Spike760

What are you listening to?

That's what you get when you live in a country where nobody cares to rock. If they care, most are tr00 metallers or strange emos.

If you look down at the few j-rockers, most of them just like, act and actually are emos that listen to j-rock. The other part listen manly to oshare kei and all the colorfull and happy keis.

Then there's a hidden part that are open-minded and know a lot about everything.

Too bad I still have to meet this last part. XD

MONORAL - Kiri

I know like one person who's into J-Rock here. :/ And that's one of my friends, who knows like maybe a quarter or less of the bands I know, then there's one other guy who's only heard Diru, and then there's my brother who refuses to listen to any other J-Rock than D'espa and Moi Dix Mois. And even then, he hasn't had one song from either band on in about a year. >_<

"IOLITE BLUE" - RED

Ouch. XD

Maybe all our awesomeness was just a psychological defense against the capitalistic society, who manipulates our minds to transform humans into souless (is this word right?) mainstream's puppets.

btw, I got a SMILE mp3 like 30 mins ago and haven't heard it yet. Are they good? XD

Nightmare - Lulu

I dunno. XD I think some people are just afraid of what's different.

...That line probably came from some...Keanu Reeves movie or something.

And yeah, SMILE are okay. They're not amazing or anything. :mellow:

"My Drug List" - RED

Matrix? XD

Yeah, I see your point.

It has the androginy problem too. I've seen many mans ranting about the "gay music", as If they would turn gay only by listening to them.

As if it's better be hetero full of fears than a gay open-minded. @%#

SMILE - Namida Iro

Hey!

hmm.. well, nothing special.

It's interesting the whole techno thing, but the vocals get boring with the time.

Nevertheless i'll give'em a try.

Yeah, and did you see all the last.fm pages with artists tagged as 'crap' and 'azns'? Fucking Fallout Boy fans, I bet. >_>

"Proved an anima" - BERLIN

XD I was thinking about it right now.

I looked into

*beep*

I just saw a announce at the TV:

"Aprox. 1b people will die this century due to smoking"

Wow.

Anyway, I looked into SMILE unicode profile right now and there are two tags: Crap and Japanese. They got more Crap tags.

I've been ignoring these tags, but it's hard when you see good bands like LiZ and BERLIN being tagged like that.

CELLT - Boukyaku no Ame

I know, it gets really annoying. I noticed LiZ's too. I've been totally loving them over the past few days. I bet anything those who are tagging them like that haven't even heard them. >_>

"Greed" - BERLIN

Surelyt.

But even if they heard, to tag something as "Crap" just shows how ignorant somebody is.

?_Vani;lla? - Akugyou Zange

What do you think of ?_Vani;lla?? I like the screams, but the rythmn is boring. :/

I'll be honest though, I WOULD tag Fallout Boy, Green Day or Tokio Hotel (to name a few) as 'crap' just to get back at them. XD

And yeah, Vani;lla are alright, I guess. They need to release more though. And like 3 of them look like Gazette members. XD

"M" - Dio

Maybe it's 'cause of that "The best band in the world" thing.

Or the fact that many bands share profile with western ones. I think these people want to get "revenge" and then tag the unicode ones as "Crap".

Hey, it makes sense somehow. XD

LiZ, BERLIN and SMILE shared profile with other bands.

the Pumpkin Head - Cannonball

WTF A GAZELLE FAN

*bows*

That "The Best Band In The World" thing is a load of crap. The members of Tokio Hotel are like fucking 12. They are not musicians. Not one of them is talented. :/ And yet they seem to appear either in 1st or 2nd place in that. >_>

"GOD Forsaken ~bokuha kimi no kikazatta karada wo kyouyuu suru sekai no rinjin nado de hanai~" - Dio

...Haha. XD

I don't even know what band that is, lol I was thinking of this other Japanese band though when you said it, I think I was thinking of Hotel Shinigami or whatever, the people from Dennou Romeo came from, lol.

RENNY AMY - ????

LiZ - ?Red-chain Distraction?

I've heard so much about Tokio Hotel, but never had the desire to check them out. :/

I'm getting tired of the v-k hate going on at Last.fm myself. The immaturity of people who go to a band's page just to flame and troll as well as wrongly tag just grates on me.

Don't you find it funny that some of these 'flamers and haters' like bands like KISS and other types of thrash/death metal that use heavy costuming on stage? XD Talk about hypocricy.

Yeah, Tokio Hotel aren't Japanese though, they're German I think, and they hire Sam from Lord of the Rings to play drums for them, lawl (not really, but their drummer looks like him, and I love insulting this band. <3). And all their fans are prepubescent fangirls with no self-control.

I usually don't insult bands, but god, I really do despise them. >_>

"GOD Forsaken ~blahblahyaddayaddalongtitlewhichprobablytranslatestosomethingcoolbuti'mtoolazytofindout~" - Dio

Now that's a song title. <3

HAHA they're younger then. And what about the "Tokio" thing. And what about doing a band with 13 years and be internationally famous 'cause of that.

¨@$!%#

the Pumpkin Head - Shamuzaru Seinen to Seikatsushuukanbyou